XS vs XBR

Username: Klaussner

Post Number: 4
Do these have the same picture tube just XBR has PIP and a couple other bells.

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 907
Don't believe me, read this article:http://reviews.cnet.com/Sony_KD_34XBR960/4505-6481_7-30787600-2.html?tag=top I hate it when people post misleading information and assert it as fact rather than opinion.

Post Number: 9
I asked a question I did not post misleading information. Do you have a reading problem?

Here is the comparison from Sonys own site.
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_Compare -Paging

According to the Sony site they both have a Super Fine Pitch tube. It has PIP and a few other features. Cnet makes no comparison between them.

This is not the first post I have seen from you saying that you hate it when people post misleading information, you should have the facts straight before you comment. The fact that you accuse me of posting misleading information when I asked a question speaks for itself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
Eugene,

I simply cut and pasted a post from another thread-the same thread in which you participated but obviously ignored. However, given your response, sounds like the comments not meant for you actually applied to you. Oops.

Silver Member

Post Number: 911
Oh, forgot to ask. Why did you bother to ask a question that you could have answered using just a little common sense? Well, I think I just answered my own question. No reply necessary.

engine giver
Unregistered guest
Um. Dumbo club has new member: Eugene

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I looked it up after your response.
People come on here and ask questions, that is what the forum is for. Duh. You ask questions so that people who actually know from experience can answer. Some sites list certain tvs as having cable cards in them when they actually don!t and people who know different can verify that. That is just an example.

Is that in simple enough terms for you to understand?

Silver Member

Post Number: 912
Just think. You learned something about yourself that you didn't know. Now whether what you learned is favorable or unfavorable is subject to debate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us