Mitsubishi WS-65903 Hi-Def Hookup Question

Username: Trackfive

Post Number: 1
I've got a Mitsubishi WS-65903 set and it has the RGBHV BNC connectors on the back for the hi-def input signal. I'm trying to get the hi-def signal out of my Xbox into the set, which has the RGB RCA connectors. I was told that all I needed was the BNC -> RCA converter jacks from Radio Shack, so I picked up 3 of them, one for each of the Red, Green and Blue jacks (I was told that I don't have to worry about the Horizontal and Vertical sync connectors on the RGBHV connection on the back of the TV since the Xbox only outputs the R, G and B). So I bought those converter jacks and hooked up the RGB RCA connectors from the Xbox up to the RGB connectors (with the converter jacks) on the back of the TV. Well, my next problem was, I couldn't figure out where to select the hi-def inputs as the source for the TV. When I toggle through the input source on the TV, I get Input 1, Input 2, etc and DVD component, but nothing like "HDTV input". What am I missing? I have the original manual, but it's less than useful and vaguely written. Does anybody have any insight to this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us