Help At Buying A New TV

Bronze Member
Username: Jimkw

Columbus, Ohio USA

Post Number: 13
Daughter got married on Saturday. Went over to their place to watch them open their presents. TV is too small and I want to buy them a new one as a wedding present. Thought of giving them my 40 inch Mitsubishi Direct View so I could buy myself a new one, but decided (heavily infuenced by Wife) that that was too tacky.

So I went shopping yesterday by myself for a TV. Looks like I will probably go with a 32 inch flat screen. I was buying the Sony KV32FS120 for $454 at Best Buy, but when they went to get it in the back they could not find one, even though the inventory said they had four of them. Then I was going to get the Toshiba 32AF45, but they did not have it either. Now the store is closed and they are trying to find something for me. They gave me a Sharp 32F641 that was marked $509 for $425. It's in the wagon right now. Wife is upset. Said I should have found the Sony somewhere else. I can return the Sharp with no problem and probably find the Sony at some other store.

Any suggestions/comments?

Bronze Member
Username: Jimkw

Columbus, Ohio USA

Post Number: 15
Well I decided to spend the few extra $$'s and go for something in HD. Any comments on the Toshiba 30HF85? Come on guys, based on this forum alone I'm not looking at Samsung and there is one that looks good to me in the store, but you guys have scared me away from them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us