Sony 42'' grand wega split screen problem

Calvin
Unregistered guest
I bought this TV last December and I just notice the following when I use the split screen feature to view both cable / DVD. For some reason in split screen mode, if I try to change the right screen to from VIDEO 4 to 5(DVD with component cable), it just jumps back to my cable channel. But if I use the left screen, it works fine for DVD. Does it happen to anyone? Or there is something wrong with my set? Please advise

Anonymous

Only the Left Split screen will display the inputs 5+6. Those are the component IN inputs. Therefore you can display only 1 component input in split screen.
It's in the manual. :-)

Unregistered guest
I bought a Sony Wega KF50XBR800 last year and it is already experiencing a problem--the projection lamp turns itself on and off continuously. Does anyone know what would cause that and/or the part that needs to be replaced? Thanks

Username: Vindsl

Post Number: 2
auntmeel: There is a known problem with the lamp housings on some Sony Wega's - mostly ones made from late 2003 to early 2004. If the housing is loose the lamp will fail from a poor connection. So, make sure it is secure or changed out.

Anonymous

Advise please. I have the Wega 42". Is the blank screen of this model light grey and not black??

Username: Mhj338

Miami, Florida Miami-Dade

Post Number: 1
My 42" Wega blank screen is light grey. I read somewhere that this is one of the minuses.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us