Wharfedale M2126 TV

Username: Geoff_stevenson

Post Number: 1
The only display that I receive from this TV is a Blue screen with a request for a 3 digit key display to be entered. This fault has followed a power surge. The manual does not give any guidance on this!and any number of 3 digit combinations have been unsuccesful
Has anyone got a clue on how I can bypass this screen to gain access to the programmes?

Unregistered guest
I have the same problem any help would be most appreciated!!!

Unregistered guest
Same problem here, did anyone get theirs fixed?

Janice McLeod
Unregistered guest
I also have this problem. I thought it was because my son was fiddling with the remote. Did anyone manage to resolve this problem and if so would you be kind enough to share the info.Thanks.

Username: Geoff_stevenson

Post Number: 2
I have fixed the problem more by luck than anything else. press the P P button on the remote control rapidly. this should give you access to the blue screen lock command. switch the blue screen lock off. This removes the blue screen and the picture is restored.Good Luck!

Unregistered guest
i need the Remote for my tv can you help its a Wharfedale m2126 21" tv

Mark Munro
Unregistered guest
Got through to Argos support, and it is actually pressing the p p button 3 times, regardless of speed.

But I can understand the frustration that drove you to rapid button pressing.
And well done for discovering it at all.

Username: Worldsbestmummy

I need to tune a program in on my wharfedale tv but I have lost the manual can anyone help?

michellinap
Unregistered guest
I fixed mine getting the unlocking password from argos help line.

michellinap
Unregistered guest
I fixed mine getting the unlocking password from argos help line.

Username: Paulg

I have a Wharfedale 150 tv and remote but no instruction book. Does anyone know how I can tune the channels in??

Username: Mondrak

Hawkinge, Kent UK

Press menu twice and then you will get the option Auto Tune and Manual Tune. Then your away

Username: Paulg

Thanks for you reply Diane and Alastair but neither worked. I know the TV works because I tried it at the friends I got it from. (They dont know how it works). The channel change worked ok but the picture was not tuned in correctly. When I got it home and swithched on it showed an untuned screen and at the top were the words HEAT RUN . What is that? There were no channels, not even fuzzy pictures. I know the remote works, not only as I have new batteries but the video works fine. Pressing Menu has no effect. I may well have to take it for repair or get another TV.

kevin connell
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to change the tuning from uhf to vhf. this is driving me nuts and any suggestions would be great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us