Pansat 2700A

Unregistered guest
I am a newbe I want to set my satellite up from top to bottom. The satellite is up, wether It is in the right direction is a an question! What I want to know is how do I download from the internet and or the disk that came with the receiver

Anonymous

where can i find out wher to download the stuff i need for my pansat 2700a please i really need help i have just about tried every thing i have read on the web until my eyes hurt please can you help me this is urgent get back asap

bitbit
Unregistered guest
I got my Pansat 2700a from

http://www.satellitewiz.com

received it in 2 days. works great.

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP!! I just got a pansat 2700a but dont know how or from where to get the program needed to make it work. im an electronics idiot so step by step instructions would help. went to pansat site and downloaded 2700 zip but it only contained 3 files channel editor,GTRom loader
v3(1).35, and pansat 2700A_050303_101_api(N) bin.
i tried to load the files but nothing, no channels except NASA. Quality 94,signal 100-102
on sat 119west. could someone please! help me out. NEWBIE!!!!!!!

Anonymous2
Unregistered guest
Anonymous,

Sure just go here & regester.....then read & read till your eyes bleed......;-)

[link removed]

Anonymous

I need help finding local channels and U.S. channels,and I need help because the customer service doesn't do nothing,so I need your help.

Anonymous

I need help finding local channels and U.S. channels,and I need help because the customer service doesn't do nothing,so I need your help.

Unregistered guest
Hello,anybody there!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us