Archive through January 13, 2005

Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone tell me the codes or the possibility of how to unlock the Samsung DVD-V90K player for multi region. e-mail with any info.
spyro1@hotpop.com
Thanks,

Unregistered guest
I need to know if there is a handset hack,or do I need to by a chip that will make my Panasonic dvd stereo system (SA-DK10) REGION FREE,and will not be bothered by that rce encoding.

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone please tell me how to unlock a Bush DVD145tv/A, I looked on the normal sites but nothing.

Many Thanks

Anonymous

anyone know how to unlock teac dv-2120 dvd player?

Anonymous

has anybody got a code on how to unlock a venturer PVS166W portable DVd player

Anonymous

has anybody got a code on how to unlock a venturer PVS166W portable DVd player

Unregistered guest
anyone help me with a code for a sony dav-sc5 to make it multi-region thanx in advance

Unregistered guest
it plays R1 in black & white need a code to fix it

Robmiz
Unregistered guest
Hi, I need to turn my Toshiba SD-34VE (DVD+VHS)into multi-region. Kindly e-mail robmiz@global.net.mt THANKS

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock a JVC TH-A35 to play DVD's from any region?

Unregistered guest
hello,anyone i need how to use unlock sanyo dvd sl25v free multi region pls help me thanx mz_hasan@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone tell me how to get how to get to Seseme Street... :-)

On a more serious note im trying to get the multi region hack for my:
[Panasonic SA-DK2].

I've tried all the above links and the closest ive got is a hack for sc-dk2 which doesn't work as i tried it out of desperation. :-(

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me unlock my dvd player its a Hitachi DV-PF4E(UK)?

Unregistered guest
Can anybody tell me how to make a Toshiba SD1300 region free. Do I need to buy a chip? Or is there a code?
philippa@hearingservices.com.au

Unregistered guest
hey.. could anyone help me to unlock my philips dvp530????

Unregistered guest
Hi, Does anyone know how to change a Hyundai HY100A dvd/vcr combo player, zoned region 4, to region free.

Please e-mail george_stark_67@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Can someone help me unlock for all zones my Philips DVP620VR/75 DVD/VCR combo please. Many thanks from Paul "Down Under" in New Zealand. paulgredig@clear.net.nz

Unregistered guest
Can anyone kindly tell me how to make Panasonic model: HT75 region free.
I bought some DVD's from U.K. I was not aware of this regoin issue in DVDs. I tried to watch it. I didn't work. One of my friend told me that they have different regions. My one is region 1.
Can someone help me please. I appreciate your help. Thanking you in advance.

deelicious
Unregistered guest
I have a region 2 Panasonic DVD-R20 player. If anyone knows how to unlock it via the remote control please email me the details. dee15@hotmail.com. Many thanks for your help

Laura
Unregistered guest
hi. can anyone tell me how to unlock a samsung HT-DS100 home theatre system? thanks a lot!

Unregistered guest
Hi ive looked everywhere but can't multiregion code for JVC XVN55 many thanks.

Anonymous

please,can any one tell me how to make my dvd player (LG DV-8621P ) multi regional

Anonymous

it would be most helpfull if i could obtain the code for a samsung htds110 dvd many thanks

Username: Affonso9

Post Number: 2
I bought a DVP320 and unlocked it, but now the remote control doesn't work with. What can I do.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Does anyone know how to unlock a Technics SL-DVD250 to play all regions. PLease email me at supermfc@hotmail.com

Thank You

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to multi region a Thomson DPL 915VD DVD

Username: Izzi

Post Number: 1
Gentelmen

help
I need the unlock code for the SONY DVP-NS575

thanks
e-mail ismailtfarag@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Hi Folks,

Could you help me with a code to open the PIONEER DV-59AVI? I have one that palys region 1.

Thanks.

sparu
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a Hitachi DV-PF2E??? I been looking for ages but can't seem to find any. If you do know of one please could you send it to glammaqueen@yahoo.co.uk It'l be really appreciated!

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone tell me how to unlock a panasonic SA HT900, i want to make it region free

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me the unlock code for a JVC DVD player and how to enter it.
Model XV-N412
Thanks

Unregistered guest
JVC XV-N312S

I need an unlock method please please please!

If somebody could help me, I would really appreciate,

Thanks

Anonymous

does anyone know how to unlock the region code for a dual dvd/vcr machine made by symphonic.
model csdv840e

Maxsjs
Unregistered guest
Hi, has anyone got any codes for the Panasonic HT870 to make it region free? any help appreciated, e-mail: Lricha9909@blueyonder.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Yamaha DVD C 750, and would like to make it multi region ?? Any ideas of hacks?? many thanks, Marcelo big_marcelo@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have an unlock for an UK Panasonic HT70 for regions?

Unregistered guest
please could some one help me unlock my toshiba sd 130e dvd player damselin distress

Svinger
Unregistered guest
If anyone knows how to unlock LG RH4820 I'd be very pleased if that intelligent person told me. If it is impossible to unlock, that would be good to know too.

Mail to me svinger@mbnet.fi if you know.

Help a newbie in trouble and do your good work for this day. Thanks already.

Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODES TO UNLOCK KOSS KD305.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the codes to unlock Philips DVP 532K DVD Player? Thanks you in advance

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to make my Panasonic dvd player RP62 a multi region player. Right now i only have region 1.
Thanks

Username: Ejooste

Hi There All,
Please help me: I have a
LG DV7100
set on Zone3, I need it to be Zone Free.
Anyone got the Remote Control Code to do This?? Thank you

Unregistered guest
Hi does anybody know the region unlock code for the JVC TH-M303 dvd player please I've tried every site on the net but nothing is coming up and I'm really fed up now :-( My Mum has bought my disabled little boy some dvd's from America and he can't play them. please please help.
Thanks Rach

Unregistered guest
Hi

I wonder if anyone knows The Code to unlock An Panasonic DVD S24

Pleas Help Me!
Mail it to me on fredrikeldh@hotmail.com

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi

I wonder if anyone knows The region free CODE To an Panasonic DVD S24

Pleas Help Me!
Mail it to me on fredrikeldh@hotmail.com

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a SONY DVP-S360 zone 1,but I need unlock for region free (zero - 0). Somebody can help me??? Thanks, Please contact me at lawred29@supercable.net.ve

Unregistered guest
i need to unlock mi philips dvp 642... please heeeeeelllllpppppmeeeeeeee

Unregistered guest
Hi, if anyone knows how to unlock a Sony DVP-NS325 please e-mail me at: info@phoenixeye.net. Thanks

Unregistered guest
anyone knows a hack for SONY DVP-NS 355
thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock Magnavox mdv530vr? please e-mail me at Bluepig1219@gmail.com. thank you soooooo much. please please help me!!

mgeorge
Unregistered guest
Do you have to tune in the DVD/VHS player first, before you can make it zone-free? I have LG
V8824W.

Username: Ben_898

Does anyone know how to unlock an Initial DVD-1810 portable?

email to: bomberben898@btopenworld.com

Matyas
Unregistered guest
Help! We have a Phillips Magnavox DVD model # 75443590. Just ordered $100's of childrens stories CDs from Hungary. Our 4 yr. old was looking forwards to watching, but won't play! Please help or Anna will have very thin Christmas
matyas@aracnet.com

Unregistered guest
Please can someone help me how to make my Samsung DVD-P348 DVD player region free with a multi region code.

What is the method?

Email to: cottoncr@mweb.co.za

Unregistered guest
Please can someone help me how to make my Samsung DVD-P348 DVD player region free with a multi region code.

What is the method?

Email to: cottoncr@mweb.co.za

Unregistered guest
Hi, if anybody knows the code to unlock pioneer dv-c503 and sony dvp-ns325, please email me.

thanks

Anonymous

Hi, if anybody knows the code to unlock pioneer dv-c503 and sony dvp-ns325, please email me.

thanks

Email: joaomiguel@caboverdemail.com

Anonymous

thanks

Email: joaomiguel@caboverdemail.com

Inga
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I am trying to unlock an NTSC version of a Sony DVP-NS575P and I am having no luck finding out how to on my own. Please help me as I am desperate to actually watch my dvds from the UK! Please email me at bettyjoelle@earthlink.net if you have any help.

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Tez here is cutting direct from matsui's makers for Matsui 225
Multiregion Hack:

Turn unit on.
Open the Disc Tray.
On the remote control type 349734.
Press the number of the Region you require, 0 to 6. (0 = All Regions)

The unit will now play multi-region DVDs.
If the unit is reset or the power left off for a prolonged period of time it might default back to Region 2. Simply repeat above to regain Multi Region capability

Username: Dykim

Hi, if anybody knows how to unlock SONY DVP-NS575P, please email me. I am really desperate!!

THANKS!!!

Unregistered guest
Hi folks, I would be extremely grateful if anyone is able to provide a hack for the Samsung P348 DVD player.

Made a big mistake in buying it before I checked online.

Please email me at manophilo@myrealbox.com if you do have a working hack. Thanks!!

Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to make my dvdplayer SONY DVPNS725P region free... Plz help me....

Unregistered guest
Hi i really need a All region code for the Hyundai HY100A DVD/VCR Combo... So if anyone could help me out it would be awsome...

thepainwrasslin@gmail.com

Thanks

Anonymous

Help needed. Have Region 1 Ingersoll D1000. Anyone know region free code.

Many thanks.

Ginge#52
Unregistered guest
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to unlock my ALBA dvd player so it can play any region????

If anyone can help that wood be great!
Ginge.arrows_52@virgin.net

Cheers

Username: Rvn

suitable reward via paypal for region hack for XV-N210B/N212S. Bought DVDs from Uk that does not work in DVD player bought in US. Thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
Hi, can any one help me to make my CREATIVE DVD 1241E regoin free?
Thanks alot.
yateem8@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone help me to make my Kendo 2800 DVD player region free?
Thanks in advance!!
skrille@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hey, can someone tell me how to unlock a Pacific PDVTV14-100 dvd player? its one of those tv/dvd combo jobbies. thanks.

cthulhu.calls@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
Please can someone help me how to make my Pioneer dcs 222 home cinema region free with a multi region code.

What is the method?

Unregistered guest
hey.. could anyone help me to unlock my philips dvp530????

email: mnunesm@uol.com.br

Unregistered guest
I will appreciate if somebody help to unlock a DVD Toshiva SD-K620, now it is region 1.

Thanks!!

Anonymous

OK GUYS AND GIRLS!!
GO TO DVD365.NET.
IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOUR PLAYER WILL BE LISTED.
IF NOT, SEND AN E-MAIL, AND ASK THEM.
GOOD LUCK, AND GOOG HUNTING.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Unregistered guest
Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Could anyone help me unlock my dvd player hitachi sd2200 zone 1

Thank you

Unregistered guest
hi , does anyone know how to unlock a Panasonic F-85 DVD player so I can watch foriegn DVD's? Any help would be great, thanks.

Unregistered guest
hi , does anyone know how to unlock a Panasonic F-85 DVD player so I can watch foriegn DVD's? Any help would be great, thanks.

Unregistered guest
Does any one know how to unlock a Bang & Olufsen, to play all regions??
Thank you so much

Unregistered guest
hello, does anyone happen to know how to unlock malaysian-made 'i' portable dvd player model iPL207. If this sounds too foreign, go to their website
http://www.i-home.com.my/detailpage.asp?section=dvdplayer&page=iPL207

e-mail me silentdrgn@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Unregistered guest
Hi! Does anyone knows how to unlock Durabrand 150-Watt Home-Theater-In-A-Box, STS98? I live in USA and I just need to see DVDs from Spain. Thanks!

Username: Hmartin

San Andrs Isla, San Andrs Isla Colombia

San Andrés Island, 31 dec 2004

Sirs:

Can anyone tell me the codes or the possibility of how to unlock the memorex mvd2042 dvd player for multi region. pelase send me e-mail hhmartin@gmail.com.
THANKS

Unregistered guest
hi does anyone have a code for the Emerson EWD7004 please it only plays region 1 thanks

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the Philips DVD625 player? I need to set it to zone 0.
Thanks!

email: marchkim@hotmail.com

Paul Williams
Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50599%26item%3D5741387707 %26

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50599%26item%3D5741569572 %26

I found some people who are sellings the codes on ebay.

RafaelMoloko
Unregistered guest
Can somebody please help me to unlock dvd player Toshiba sd 3960?

rafaelmoloko@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Has anyone got an unlock code for a Grundig GDV620HT DVD Player I can't find one anywhere Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
is it possible to unlock Xtreme Video WMVS200 from region 1 to all regions?im stuck with it. email me please to gmartynas@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone knows how to unlock a SONY MHC-GX90D? Please help me. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
hi, i have a jvc hr-xv2ek dvd vcr combi and cant find the unlock code anywhere to make it region free can any one help, i also have a goodmans portable gdvd50lcd that i am looking for a code to make it multi region, any help will be greatly appreciated email me at moosehead7673@aol.com, thanx again

DJR
Unregistered guest
Please help if you know how to unlock Sony DAVS888 DVD player.

E-mail dan-hels@missimoo.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Username: I_kaleb

Tucson, Arizona USA

Does anyone know how to make a Symphonic WF104 DVD region free?
E Mail me to i_kaleb@yahoo.com
Thankss!!!!

Anonymous

hi can anyone email me with the remote control hacking code for a SONY DAV-SA30 so it will become multi-region. iwould be very grateful.
many thanks deb.

Anonymous

hi can anyone email me with the remote control hacking code for a SONY DAV-SA30 so it will become multi-region. iwould be very grateful.
many thanks deb.EMAIL ME AT: debbie@bangerphotos.com

Anonymous

many thanks deb.EMAIL ME AT: debbie@bangerphotos.com

Unregistered guest
Hello can anyone tell me how to make for a Panasonic DVD-RV32 region free? thanks for your help

Unregistered guest
Hello can anyone tell me how to make a Panasonic DVD-RV32 region free? thanks for your help

Unregistered guest
Hello can anyone tell me how to make a Panasonic DVD-RV32 region free? thanks for your help

yaba26
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know where I can get the remote for a Panasonic S27 that costs less then $218.00? That's the price at www.dvdchips.co.uk

Username: Elmike

Mexico

Hi everybody...

Does anyone know how to make a KOSS KS3102 dvd region free ?? pleas send me an mail mike069@bancomer.com
thanks for your help.

Unregistered guest
i have a polaroiddvp550,i lost my remote control,what other remote will work with my model?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us