TV Guide on screen with Sharp TV problem

Username: Nr4p

Post Number: 1
Got a Sharp LC26D7U. After 2days, TV Guide looked good. Then on day 3, after the daily update (red light shows D/L), TV Guide system changes my ANALOG AIR input to ANALOG CABLE. Problem is I don't have cable tv. Use the ANALOG AIR and DIGITAL AIR inputs for all my local HD and Analog TV. I tell TV Guide setup I use an antenna, not cable service.
So every day, I lose my local Analog channels and have to reset everything. Sharp hasn't a clue. Anyone else experience this or know of solution?

Username: Nr4p

Post Number: 6
After 3 weeks of NO HELP from Sharp, TV Guide Tech Support folks figured it out. Problem only occurs when having the Sharp Menu set to "low power startup" or mode 2. Leaving Sharp menu in Mode 1 for Fast startup, fixes the problem. To date TV Guide thinks there's a firmware bug somewhere but not sure if it's Sharp or TVG firmware. In meantime, posting this workaround in case anyone else comes across the solution.

Kerry C
Unregistered guest
help
Have managed to 'LOCK ON' SCART on my sharp tv.... now i can't turn it back off.... so can't retune telly or anything?

Unregistered guest
I need help. I have a Sharp TV; lost the remote, bought a universal. I now can only receive 26 of 62 channels. I do not use a box. I can't find anywhere on the tv to have it relearn the channels nor is there anything on the remote to recapture all the channels. Any ideas?

Unregistered guest
I have a small sharp 14R2mk2 TV. yesterday my baby was playing with the remote control and it locked. all the buttons are not responding..how do i unlock it. the manual is silent about this function. Please help.

Unregistered guest
I need your help!!!
I have a Sharp 39hw53h widescreen Nicam tv. It was locked by my kid. He told me that the Tv display Lock mode and didn't show the tv programmes & that he put it off with the remote & didn't on back while trying to do so with the remote but the power indicator is on . can you pls help co's my manual is lost & the remote button is not responding . Pls do help me out .

Anonymous

I need your help!!!
I have a Sharp 39hw53h widescreen Nicam tv. It was locked by my kid. He told me that the Tv display Lock mode and didn't show the tv programmes & that he put it off with the remote & didn't on back while trying to do so with the remote but the power indicator is on . can you pls help co's my manual is lost & the remote button is not responding . Pls do help me out .

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us