Plasma Burn-In Question ???

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I'm considering getting my first Plasma TV (the Sony KE-42TS2) and I'm pretty excited about it.

Here's my only concern: based on what I've been reading, burn-in from news tickers happens fairly easily.

The problem: I like to watch news channels (like CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc) fairly often, and they ALL have news tickers.

So, my question is: how quickly does burn-in from news tickers REALLY occur? Minutes? Hours? Days?

In other words, how long can I watch these channels before I MUST change the channel to a non-news show?

Anyone have any personal experience with this?

Thanks very much!!

Username: Anthonyp

Post Number: 3
As long as you aren't ALWAYS watching those channels I think you should be fairly safe from it. Just make sure to watch other channels that have have no news ticker to move the dead areas around.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonytiger

PA US

Post Number: 71
I had someone tell me to go to a bright channel like the weather channel before watching the set and to always finish that way as well. Supposedly this helps stop burn in.
I've had mine for almost five months now and don't notice any ghost images yet.

vurbano
Unregistered guest
First suggestion is, calibrate the unit. Most units come from factory with torch mode. Lower the picture and contrast and your chances of burn-in will be slim to none. DVE and/or AVIA are the tools to have.

Username: Jonny

Yonkers/NYC, NY

Post Number: 2
ive got an EDTV Plasma coming in soon...I want to play some xbox on it though, so I am a little worried...I mean as long as I am actually playing while the tv is on, it should be ok?

Bronze Member
Username: Mojitojota

MadridSpain

Post Number: 11
Vurbano...What is exactly torch mode? ...and what about DVE or AVIA??

Thanks

GoodAdvice
Unregistered guest
Check out eBay for good deals on plasma dude.

Disappointed in Wega
Unregistered guest
I just got a Sony Wega 50" Plasma (KDE50XS955) 4 days ago. I only watched TV lightly during that time and I have major burn-in. The real problem is the "black bands" on the side of TV shows that are not ready for the new 16:9 ratio. This area will definitly burn-in and you will notice this on 16:9 stuff. What's worse is that this area even burns in the chanel information box (that the TV puts on the screen). Little icons can be seen like "TV Guide" which we might have watched to see what was on one time.
Please forget about using XBox on a plasma. Things like score boxes are typically in the same place for extended periods of time and will burn-in.

Username: Jonny

Yonkers/NYC, NY

Post Number: 4
Are you that's burn-in and not ghosting? I get plenty of ghosting from XBOX, Channel flags, etc. but it usually goes away (my tv has a "white wash" function) as long as it isnt on for really long period of time.

Unregistered guest
I was so ready to get a Plasma. I had been looking forward to it for a very long time. My current TV just died last night. But, after reading about burn in... Ugh. Now, I am very wary. I had planned on using it for both PC and TV purposes. I think I should change my mind. DARN!

Username: Nbk13nw

Newport News, Virginia USA

Torch mode is a term to describe the settings of COntrast / Brightness / Color / Tint used in teh showroom of dealers. The prcture is set abnormlly bright in order to "Shine" under the heaavliy lighted showroom. Turning these down to a respectible level not only makes for a better picture at home, it can also prolong the life of the set and prevent burn-in.

MR745
Unregistered guest
Hey Disappointed,

I am curious did you run the new Sony Wega on Vivid Picture Setting the entire time.
I too just got the exact same TV - have now had for 3 weeks and have not seen any Burn-In
I set the picture to Standard down from Vivid and also try to always Wide Zoom the black side bars away from non HD Programming.
2.35 DVD's I zoom so the picture fills the enitre box. Unfortunately very few DVDs are 1.85

Overall though I love the picture, I am curious that you have had a bad experience, post back and maybe we can advise each other on this NEW set, I have not seen any other reviews out there it is so new.

Post Number: 5
By the way, DVE (Digital Video Essentials) and Avia are great, I use them both. If not first try setting the contrast down somewhere between 40 and 45 and the brightnes between 45 and 50. This helps a lot to prevent burn in and it can provide a better piture as well. The setting will depend upon the individual set, the room light (Try some back lighting) and your preferences too.

Ron Keas
Unregistered guest
Why is Fox News and CNN ignoring this problem? Won't it catch up with them eventually? I put up a website to complain and warn..
http://www.3dviewmax.com/burnin.htm

Anonymous

maybe they prefer LCD

Anonymous

I have an SONY LCD (30XBR900) and a SONY Plasma 42XS910. I prefer the LCD but that hasn't made my plasma show burn in :-)
Seriously though, with a plasma you need to follow some rules. I don't leave shows with black bars on the side on any longer than I have to. I don't watch boring picture formats (like CNN etc) on the plasma often. I don't use the vivid setting unless it's bright sunlight coming in the window, etc. Basically all of the advice on this forum can be followed. Having said that we have several sports bars in the area, all of whom have 2 or more plasma screens. Most of these end up set to games or headline news channels. I have been walking up to them and observing their screens. I am not seeing any evidence of burn in on SONY, Zenith, Panasonic or Phillips screens. I wonder how big of a deal it really is?

Username: Steven21

Post Number: 1
i just got a DELL plasma (hdtv) and i've had it for 3 weeks. From watching shows with the 4:3 aspect ratio there are now red/black lines where the black bars were. i set the brightness and contrast ratio to 35 and didnt even leave it on for more then 4 hours a day before i got the burn in. I guesss dells prices were to good to me true.

Bob98102
Unregistered guest
I have a Fujitsy HD 42 inch plasma with the AliS plasma screen. I have noticed that the ALiS plasmas can be adjusted to full screen (by using the picture size and position buttons) even while in full digital mode (cable box/dvd) which does not appear to be the case with other plasmas which have fixed ratios. Seems to be a good argument in favor of getting the AliS plasma.

Bob98102
Unregistered guest
I have a Fujitsu HD 42 inch plasma and have noticed that it and other ALiS plasmas can be adjust to full screen display even in full digital mode. Non-ALiS plasmas have fixed display ratios at least in digital or component video mode so "black bars" can be a potential problem with some odd-szed dvds especially. Seems to be a good argument in favor of buying an ALiS monitor.

Unregistered guest
In what way is contrast intensity influenced in a Plasma. In other words, shud i have to buy a plasma which has a high contrast

Anonymous

Plasmas will always have an affinity for burn-in as they are a phosphor based technology (just like good old CRTs). If you really want to avoid burn-in, get an LCD screen or a projector (LCD, LCOS or DLP).
If you still want a plasma, obviously the usual rules apply. If you buy the cheapest unit it will probably have more problems....

Anonymous

I have had a Panasonic th50phd7uy for 5 months. We use it as our main display in our family room. All during the day it gets a complete mix of television shows - qvc, cnn, etc. It has even been left on channels with static info bars overnight.

To date - no burn-in. nada. zip. zero.

For this plasma, and considering I use it without regard to anything since it is a television to me and nothing more, burn-in is not an issue.

Anonymous

Is there anyway to repair/remove burn-in?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Anonymous:

Other than tryig to hide it best you can by adjusting maybe the contrast a bit, no real way of repairing or removing the burn in.

Username: Skasol

Post Number: 8
I got a 42 Toshiba HDTV plasma and I play xbox games on it, I lower the contrast as well as the brightness and sharpness and it seems to be fine. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

I'm currently looking to buy a Marantz 42" (model PD4230V)" Marantz is not really active in the TV industry in Canada and therefore, I don't have much information (reviews) on that product. Does anybony knows anything about that specific model from Marantz ?

Charlie TV
Unregistered guest
Two salespoeple at Best Buy told me that plasma burn in is temporary, and that all I would have to do to remove it was to watch another channel for an hour or so. Is this true?

Anonymous

plasma sets have image retention...not burn in...it is removable if your tv has a white wash function.....or just send a bright white signal through the set....or get a tech

DG1994
Unregistered guest
Can someone please tell me, which is generally considered better, plasma or LCD? I just want a nice, middle of the road flat panel HDTV that is built to last...which should I focus on getting? Any brand suggestions? From what I've read, LCD just seems to be more hassle free...but is the picture quality as good? Does it really make a difference?

Thanks a lot.

absquatulator
Unregistered guest
Most TV stations display a logo on the screen during programs. Has anyone experienced ghosting problems from this?

master-ceo
Unregistered guest
I have a philips 42pf9936 42" plasma. I was playing GTA San Andreas and noticed light burn-in of the time boxat the top right after about an hour and a half of game play. To resolve the problem i immediatly watched a movie in fullscreen and the burn-in went away.

master-ceo
Unregistered guest
DG1994.
LCD's have motion sickness. If you can deal with the pixelation during action packed scenes, get an LCD. I would go for a Sharp Aquos preferably!

Hilarias
Unregistered guest
I have a Philips 32" Plasma which is about 18 months old, Sometimes I may get a ghost image from having a static image on the screen, but after about 2 or 3 minutes its faded away.
On a black screen i can see absoloutly no image burn or ghosting, I wouldn't be too worried I think they have sorted these issues out.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
My Philips 42PF9966 have burn-in from closed caption and i just notice from the setting menu aswell and it's only 38-days old, use only for a total of 45-hours.

Other manufacturers have implemented features to prevent or minimized image retention, Philips instead stop using them.

The only Philips that have burn-in prevention features are the old ones like yours which use the company's propietary APAC feature.

Waguih
Unregistered guest
There is an easy way to fix burn-in,
Simply turn in the plasma tv on and set for off air receiption but unplug the antenna, you will get snowy pictures, leave it like that for 24 hours and your burn-in will be fixed.
I have seen tv's in the back room of a tv repair shop and was told by the technician there that this is what they do to repair burn-in.

Good luck.

Mike Dafsfasg
Unregistered guest
I have had a 42" Phillips Plasma for about a year now. I did not have any problems with it until a couple days ago. When I try to turn the TV on (using the button on the side of the TV) it clicks on and goes off immediatly. The green light comes on for brief second and the goes off right away. The TV continues to click on and off. Has anyone had this problem?

my2cents
Unregistered guest
talk about burn-in, my company's using a panasonic 42phd6u for about year. everyday it's tuned in CNN chanel, averaging about 7-8hrs a day, and i haven't seen any burn-in or ghosting image at all. now you know why panasonic is the most selling model out there.

Theys said that latest panasonic models have no problem with burn-in issue. they recommend that you don't turn the contrast on at 100% setting when you first watch it.

gm
Unregistered guest
For those of you concidering LCDs, there is one thing to concider. I purchased a 32" Sony wega lcd and after 3-4 days of viewing, I had some serious backlight leakage issues. The corners were conciderably lighter than the middle. Was highly visible in dark scenes, very annoying. Took it back to the store, they checked it out and agreed the display was off. Got another one, watched it for 3-4 days and again the corners were lighter than the rest of the display. After searching the net, I found that there were alot of complaints about this on various LCD makes & models. So I took it back, this time I checked their display model and sure enough it showed the same uneven backlighting. Its a shame because the TV was awesome until that started and this was on a high qualtiy unit not one of the cheaper ones. So, while they may not have burn in, LCDs have issues of their own.

Unregistered guest
Sony 42" HD Plasma TV PFM-500a3wu Professional monitor.
This Unit Powers up, but does not stay on. You get a glimpse of the picture on occasion for only a fraction of a second, as it cycles through the other inputs I am guessing. Other times I just hear the power supply come on and go through a similar pattern as if it is running into a problem in the power supply and shutting down. The modular power supply is removable for diagnostics and repair, and has an lcd readout for error codes. The unit displays the codes 12, 22. If you know place NY,NJ area were I can repair it,please let me know.

Anonymous

Really if you are concerned about burn-in, ghosted images, or just the general reliability of a TV, don't bother with plasma or LCD televisions. Sure, nothing beats the brilliance of a plasma picture when it's working properly, but they're just too unreliable. And LCDs suffer from the "screen door" effect, as well as picture quality degredation in as little as 1,500 hours of use. DLP televisions are definitly the way to go, especially if you want to use your TV for an XBOX, or as a huge computer monitor. In recent tests, a DLP chip suffered no degredation in picture quality or any burn in over a 20 year simulated cycle. In fact, it's impossible for a DLP television to develop burn in because it uses microscopic mirrors to reflect light; not a phosphorus-based technology. Plus they're cheaper than plasma or LCD TVs. What more could you ask for?

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
Anonymous from July, 22nd, 2005 1:12AM:

Plasmas are the only ones that suffer the screen door effect, NOT LCDs. And they don't loose picture quality in 1,500 hours, that's absurd. Where are you getting that misleading information?

DLPs use lamps that last between 2,000 and 6,000-hours., although most owners had said the lamps on their micro displays had gone out within 1,000-hours. These lamps aren't cheap, their prices range between $300.00 and $500.00 depending on the brand of the unit.

If you like throwing your money away every 6-months in lamps then get a DLP, but what will happen when the manufacturer runs out of thouse lamps, they'll go in backorder and who knows when they'll get them back in stock.

Hopefully someday Texas Instrument or someone else will find a way to make a long-lasting 25,000 hours light buld, and when that happens the technology will be worth it, until that day flat panels with their 50,000 and 60,000-hours lifetime backlights and panels are the only alternatives to the old CRTs.

Anonymous

read this:
http://www.cybertheater.com/panasonic/panasonic_th_42pwd8uk/

"boosts peak brightness by more than 20% (from prior models) and increases the resistance to static-image burn-in to the same level as CRT displays."

???

lyn
Unregistered guest
can anyone give me 3 good and bad reasons about which to purchase either plasma or lcd?

lyn
Unregistered guest
can anyone give me three good and bad reasons about the plasma and lcd's, i don't know which to purchase. Im in australia and want to spend around 5k

Anonymous

Just curious if someone could sue these companies and win a law suit because they ruined your T.V. with there logo's burnt in.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
Not yet, there's a guy who has a personal website dedicated to this problem.

No lawsuits yet, but time will tell, some high profile lawyer will find out sooner or later how to make money out of this problem and be sure he'll/she'll or they will be suing the networks on behalf of the consumers and at the end, we'll get nothing.

Hack
Unregistered guest
I have a cheaper Sanyo 42" plasma. It's not high-end so I NEVER watch TV in 4:3 mode on my plasma. I have a 36 inch TV downstairs that I watch normal aspect programing on. My plasma is really just for watching movies in 16:9. That's what it's made for, that's what I use it for.

Also I should note that I work in TV post production. Don't worry about CNN or any channel with a ticker at the bottom. These go away about every 8 or 9 minutes for a 3 or 4 minute commercial break. Plus they have moving type. It's a non-issue. If you have burn in (it's actually ghosting) on your plasma from CNN... you need to turn off the TV and get a life.

Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=392452#POST392452

Lyn there are many places to buy a plasma in Australia at a relatively reasonable price. I'd recomend looking in the stores for a display you like. It is important to remember WHY an image might look better one different screens tho. An inbuilt Digital Tuner will give you good quality picture becuase the difital image is not converted to Analogure before being converted to digital for display (also 1 less device to connect). Once you know the item you want, use the Austrlian Google engine to find that item cheaper online and then go back to the retailer and get them to price match (Often better service if you need to return the item). Also, think about what devices you want to connet and the best quality connections that are available or will be available. PLEASE REMEBER: Blueray and/or HD-DVD are true HD playabck devices and are probably a year away. Thats real 1920/1080 resolution DVD-style movies. These devices will use DVI/HDMI or Component (Y Pa, Pr) video outputs for best picture. If you only have one DVI/HDMI connection and the kids will want the new XBOX-360 or Playstation 3, then you will have to compromise somewhere.
For Australians: LG's are cheap and are now a pretty good quality display. Fujitsu are still the best but comes with a hefty price tag. For $5K, you can really shop around.

Bronze Member
Username: Casey

Post Number: 26
I own the Philips 9630 a , 42 inch panel. One of the great functions is the automatic mode that actually senses any black bars and fills the screen.

Anonymous

I believe channels that have logos on the screen all the time will also cause burn in if you watch them a lot.

EP
Unregistered guest
I just purchased a Fujitsu plasma (the Mercedes of plasmas), and I have already had some "ghosting" happen from the ESPN logos at the bottom of the screen, as well as from the Comcast logos from their TV guide scroll. The Fujitsu has the "White Screen" washing option, which I put on for a couple of hours from time to time. This washes the entire screen free of any ghosting. Does anyone know the correct way to use the "White Screen" wash, and if it's dangerous to use long-term - Such as, will the plasma source burn out quicker from the prolonged use of the "White Screen"?

Bronze Member
Username: Casey

Post Number: 28
Sorry to hear your Mercedes has ghosting. You might be best served by reducing the contrast and the brightness. As far as logos are concerned there a two types , those that are transparent arent that bad, but those that are bright white and not transparent or solid colors should be avoided if possible. I look at it this way commercials can be your friend. They give the plasma a moving image every few minutes rather than a static one.

Nicci9star
Unregistered guest
Hey Hack wanted to know how your 42" Sanyo plasma is fairing? I have booked myself one from China which I was told is normally exported to Australia. Does anyone have advice on this brand..I know it not top of its game but the price is..:-)

Unregistered guest
Plasma displays are most prone to burn-in when they're new. I'd recommend avoiding news tickers and black bars as much as possible for the first 200 hours of operation. Also, set contrast at not over about 50%.

spikebonbon
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased an NEC 50" online. Fantastic picture and sound. Even the NEC manual says not to watch 4:3 with black bars for extended period of time to prevent burn in. My question is what is extended period of time? Is watching a night of tv too long? I'm also not watching anything with black bars for at least 100 hours of break in.After the break in time I've been told plasmas are as durable as any tv option out there. And you can't beat the viewing angle or picture.

Unregistered guest
I got a 42 INCH NEC PLASMA 42PD1 and just recently after having it about a year of so, there is a black vertical bar located on the center/rightish bottom of the screen about 8 inches tall and 3 inches wide. Its not symmetrical like on both sides from watching shows not in widescreen format. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix for it or am I going to have to purchase a brand new screen? If so does anyone know the going rate for that type of repair? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 159
Its fixable. Post your question in the plasma section of AVSforum.com and you will get a btter answer than I can give youfrom NEC plasma owners.

Crow T Robot
Unregistered guest
something to read about the subject...
http://www.panasonic.com/consumer_electronics/pressroom/cont2.asp?Filter=12&cont _id=822

Noduh
Unregistered guest
Plasma burn-in? I purchased a Panasonic plasma two weeks ago. It is great, but I have noticed that more and more channels use those darned logos, always at the same spot in the lower right-hand corner. Most of us know which channel we are watching, so why?? Impressive technological prowess? Vanity? Maybe insolence. I try not to watch those channels, at least not for very long. If the trend continues, I may be forced to DVD only. Any thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Cuylar

Burnsville, MN USA

Post Number: 195
you purchased it 2 weeks ago? don't be so paranoid. look in bragging area - my family room. i have a plasma too. those faded logos on the screen aren't a big issue. commercials come on. it's not like a solid white logo for an hour straight. you'll be fine. give it a few month before heavy gaming.

Lon
Unregistered guest
Fixing and avoiding burn in.

If you set your plasma up correctly, you should not have many problems with burn in. You should invest in Video Essentials or AVIA disc to do this. Your contrast and brightness is set way too high when you first get the unit. Your contrast should be about 1/3 of what you get it at. The disc will help you set up everything properly. Make sure the set Contrast, Brightness, Tint, Color, and turn the sharpness all the way down. All sharpness does is add noise to your picture. It may take a few days to get use to the way the picture looks now, but it is worth it. The picture will look better, the display will last much longer, and you will reduce you chance of burn in.

If you have a burnt in image try running something on it for 24 hours. Test have shown that this will get rid of most burn in. You have to put it on a channel that has a lot of motion and no logo that may cause more burn in. Most sets will not burn in with just a few hours of a static image. Just keep in mind that you do get what you pay for, but even the cheaper sets look and function much better when you set them up properly.

muso
Unregistered guest
Setting up the screen 'correctly' makes no difference what so ever. If the image you display is bright enough it will burn your screen no matter what your settings. If you suffer from burn in, you need to display a white image for an extended period. Most screens have a 'wipe' function which can be found in the 'settings' menu. If your screen doesn't have this function, you can make a VCD/DVD yourself. Use a simple program like Ulead or windows moviemaker. I use Photoshop to create a plain white picture and then I place it in the time line of one of the programs mentioned above and extend the play time to one hour. Make your movie and burn to disc. Run when needed.

abcuser1234
Unregistered guest
With regards to burn-in and the "logo" that appears for sports, news, etc. What if you watch that game or news channel, but then it always breaks into commercials. You leave it on for a long time. Does this count as risking burn in? Or is it only when the program is on ALL the time, and there is no break from the logo, or scoreboard, etc.?

Anonymous

i have a panasonic 42inch plasma and I played some xbox on it and noticed a burn in. Is there anything that i can do to fix or salvage. please help.

w/e
Unregistered guest
If your gonna buy a Plasma Tv .. Dont use it for xbox games or a computer screen dummies ..... that's why you will get burn-in. If you want those things get a CRT and go to town on it.

J.V.L.C.
Unregistered guest
I purchased Sanyo products in the past and they are jerks when it comes to a warranty issue. I pass up anything that says Sanyo. Don't waste your money, buy quality products and Sanyo is not quality!

DBB
Unregistered guest
Take a look at this interesting article from CNET's senior editor. According to them, burn in should not be a problem if you exercise some caution in the first 100 hours. They have even tested their own plasma's playing hours and hours of video games with no probem.

http://www.cnet.com/4520-11488_1-6408444-1.html

Username: Nickpadovani

Newnan, GA USA

Post Number: 7
Most of the reputable companies that make plasmas now (Panasionc, Fujitsu, Hitachi, LG, Pioneer, Samsung, Etc.) have technologies built in to prevent image retention (burn in). I know Hitachi as well as some others have "White Wash" features that can reverse some mild burn in. Also, just be smart about it. There is no reason to leave any tv on one screen for that long. (Because it DOES take a long time to burn in a plasma, especially newer ones).

As for philips, do not buy a philips plasma. I sell TVs for a living, and I can tell you from experience that you do NOT want a philips plasma (no matter how cool you think the ambilight is). They do have a decent picture, but i have seen red pixels dancing all over the screen, a set that looked like you were watching through a sheet, and heard many other horror stories from customers. Also, the first generations (not sure exactly which serial numbers) of the 50" Ambilight 50PF9630A have been recalled because of some short that the ambilight system causes.

As for Sony, I have seen burn in quite easily in both a KDE42XBR950 and a KDE50XS955, but you won't have to worry about it any more, becuase sony has stopped production of their plasmas in favor of the new Bravia XBR LCD panels and their new SXRD LCOS tvs (not flat, of course, and have bulbs, but the picture is outstanding)

milkywater
Unregistered guest
I noticed that my TV was on for about 8 hours but my cable box was off. This caused a very very low level light to be emitted for the entire time. Can this cause burn in? it's hard to tell because it would effect the entire screen, right? I turned on football and the greens in the corners looked a little blown out. The TV is only two weeks old so it's vulnerable. Maybe I'm seeing things. It's really slight.

Hal B
Unregistered guest
Don't most plasmas have burn protection. I know my Sammy does. I believe they move the pixels very slowly to prevent burn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
can you guys stop worrying, calibrate your TV, and you will be fine. the people that experience burn in, left the TV on TORCH MODE and watch CNN right away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
Agreed- burn in is an often discussed but rarely seen phenomena

Anonymous

I'm going to reiterate what a few others have mentioned. PLASMA BURN-IN IS NOT PERMANENT!! STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!

dorkage
Unregistered guest
FWIW, I was stupid and left my TV screen size in normal 4:3 mode. The black bars on the side left some sort of burn-in type phenomena, thin white lines on the boundary between the picture and the "black bars". I don't know if it is true burn-in or not. After 6 hours of viewing, it has diminished by ~75% (but I can still see it when the screen defaults to light gray when swithing inputs). Is this burn-in? Will it continue to fade?

Anonymous

Hi all,
Interesting comments all round.

my q's are quite simple....hopefully...

1. Is Panasonic a good brand in relation to less burn in.
I am about to buy a 50" plasma for $4500 AU which is a great deal due to the fact I told a lil lie and said someone offerred us this price in another shop (RRP $6000) CHEEKY but worked.
I have a tendency to play soccer games about 3 hours every couple of days.
And on Saturdays organise comps for about 5 hours and am afraid of burn in burning my investment.

2. How long realistically should a plasma of this size be good for....2 or 3 or 4 years??

GFP
Unregistered guest
What should i get.

Sharp Aquos 45" LCD or Panny 50" Plasma

Watchin HDTV, Reg TV, DVD's, and XBOX 360.

really want the gamesand DVD's to look spectacular

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic CRT projection TV that I bought with my house about 3 years ago, so I hve no warranty at all of any kind with this unit and do not know how old it even is to begin with.

This TV was poorly designed if you ask me. It has VIDEO 1,2,3,4 and Component 1,2. It is connected thru a Surround system to a Satellite Receiver, DVD, VCR and DVD Recorder.

Since everything is piped thru the Surround, once the sourround is turned off, this disrupts the signal to the TV. That is not the issue however. The surround is NOT hooked up thru VIDEO 2, Component 1,2 etc. But, if any mode is selected on the TV and that item is turned off, the current mode is BRIGHTLY displayed on the TV screen. The TV has been accidentally left on a couple of times in this mode, and now the VIDEO 1 is very vividly apparent whenever a white or light colored background is displayed on the scren in the area where this was displayed.

Why Panasonic EVER designed this into this or ANY TV is beyond me. You would think that this would time out and even IF the TV was left on with no signal source active, that the screen would just be blank.

Also, whenever you press the MENU button, there is like a menu "cube" for the items to be selected. This cube, and every item listed and even each successive menu is very over saturated and very blurry. The original owner however, never addressed this when the unit was purchased, and being very beyond warranty, nothing can be done now except to live with it.

Jose D
Unregistered guest
hello, i just purchased a panasonic 42" plasma tv which i solely use to watch dvd movies, mostly with the widescreen format; question: will the black bars above and below the display cause burn in?

Username: Redbaron

I have Samsung Plasma EDTV. right now, I have progressive scan DVD connected using componet cable. would I benefit much if I buy HD-DVD and connect using HDMI cable?

Username: Gymj22

Hello all. This is the first time I've ever posted here. This is in regards to the earlier post regarding plasma burn in, and which brand is good for fewer problems. I bought a 50" Panasonic plasma (TH-50PX50U) back in December, and have had absolutely no problems with it (the 500U is basically the same unit). I was told however, that for the first 100 hours or viewing, you should try to fill the whole screen with a picture, as the screens are most at risk for burn in during that period.
As others have mentioned, it is always a good idea for durability and picture quality, to turn down the brightness, contrast, etc. I use the TV for lots of DVD's, even more telvision shows (occasional CNN stuff), and X-box games now and then for a few hours at a time. Again, I have never had any problems with burn in, ghosting, or anything else. And since passing that 100 hour mark (if there really is anything to it), I watch a lot of DVDs with and without bars (depending on the aspect ratio of the movie) . . . no problem.
While doing research before buying my plasma, I heard from many people that Panasonic is a leader in consumer plasmas for a reason, and most all of the newest generation plasmas (at least of major brands) have vastly decreased the risk for burn in and the plasma will now last some 60,000 hrs before losing half its brightness (many years of viewing pleasure). I figure by that time, maybe they'll have holographic TVs (one can only dream!). I TOTALLY love my plasma . . just do it!:-)

Username: Dfssunshyn

Anyone had any problems with the Sanyo 42" plasma flat screen?

Silver Member
Username: Ncavman

N.C.

Post Number: 114
I can't believe this thread is still going.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Anonymous
I just got the 50" panasonic for my 2nd bedroom and it's beautiful, also I played for 9 hours straight on it without any burn in whatsoever, you don't believe me check, under ghost recon there is an achievement for playing 8 hrs straight i did that on my new tv (what better way to break it in?) click on the link and scroll down so that you can see the achievement unlocked http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid= %09%5d%3bei*h1%02%05

also my models is the TH-50PX60U, got it for $2300, beat that now.

Ram Gill,

Don't waste your money, progressive it's the best quality you are going to be able to achieve on your EDTV, it won't take advantage of the other resolutions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
Ram- Actually you would benefit. HD TV looks pretty good on EDTVs, especially oansonics--most plasmas have an easier time downscaling than upscaling.

But the best option is a true 1080P display, which will have more availability as time goes on.

Username: Rootessunbeam

Have you been a victim of a Panasonic Plasma TV or a Circuit City, City Advantage Protection Plan, i.e. extended warranty? If so please contact me ASAP.

I am a young college student and every day consumer just like you, who was taken advantage of by Panasonic and Circuit City. I purchased a Panasonic Plasma HDTV 6 months ago, which came with the standard one-year warranty, I also purchased an extended warranty through Circuit City (4Years).

I SPENT $4000.00 DOLLARS!

Now after watching TV and movies, I have what Panasonic and Circuit City call a "burned image."

Circuit City's manager who sold me the warranty assured me everything was covered on the TV, and the entire screen, as I'm sure you were told similar.

I burned image can occur with a TV is left on pause for two long, or when letter box's are left on the screen for too long. However, neither was done. Panasonic fails to tell consumers and most Plasma TV's will fail within the first 200 hours of use. What's even better is that both companies have written-in nice clauses in their contract stating that they will not cover "burn in's" nor will they cover "ghosting." Both of these terms are not defined anywhere in their policies, nor are they defined in either warranty policy. Big companies write vague lines in there warranty policy so they can put almost anything back onto the one thing that is not so called "covered" in the warranty. The companies are well are at the failure rate of these TV's yet both continue to mass produce them and endorse them. They know the chances of failure are high, and they continue to sell you them, and continue to sell you useless $300 dollar warranties.

Did you see a warning that you're TV could fail after 6 months when you opened the box? Did they give you a paper on how to better prevent this problem? Is there someone at the store where you purchased your warranty to explain in detail what is not covered? Is there someone at the store even trained properly in the warranties?

NO! Because that would scare you away, and they only want to get at your wallet.

A plasma TV is nearly 70% screen, and these companies will not cover almost anything with the screens. They are selling you at TV that is 70% useless if fails, and most likely, will. They are basically taking your thousands of dollars knowing it wont last but 6 months to a year. Are you willing to pay thousands every 6 months or a year? If your like me, NO!

It is time for the consumers to fight back!

Like I said am just like you, and I have said ENOUGH! I am heading up a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against Panasonic and Circuit City. I am looking for people with similar problems from around the world to take a stance and fight back these unfair money-squandering companies.

Definition of a Class Action Lawsuit:

A lawsuit brought by one or more plaintiffs on behalf of a large group of others who have a common interest.

In numbers we cannot loose, and it's time we fight back, and get what we deserve!

OUR MONEY BACK!

If you're interested in participating and getting you money back for you junk Plasma TV, contact:

Bobbie
wefightback@gmail.com

SF, Bay Area resident preferred, but any state or location is welcome!

Please repost this if you can!

Username: Edrich123

hi there. I have had my Sansui Plasma for 5 months now. I did not know that it had a screensaver built in. Yesterday we put the TV on the music channel that has some logos on them. These images of the logos remained on my screen in a translucent form, even though the TV was only on that channel for about 3 hours. It has still not gone away. I am very worried. My Tv also has a "F.White" button. Is this the White Wash fuction everybody is talking about??? pls help

Username: Rizuc

i just got a 50 inch panasonic th50px60u... i beleive in the calibration stuff and i am going to do it ive been lookin around for somewhere for info on thats thanks..vurbano...but see the thing is i fell asleep with the espn nfl draft on and i got the burn in or ghosting.. i keep seeing people on here say don't worry bla bla bla.. please give me some specific advice on what to do i am already leaving it on with a snowy picture for hours if that doesnt work then what do i do i just got it so i can always return it.. but if i can fix it i might as well.. so any good advice .. i appreciate it thankss.

Username: Toekneeg

Same here i got a Panasonic TH50PX60U on friday, i got it running for a few hours friday night. Staurday i had the draft on for maybe 30-45 minutes. There were grey bars onthe side . Later that day i noticed on some white and blueish screen i saw the some lines on each side going up n down . I have played the discovery HD for few hours and let it run in a snow signal for a little while. I just tried it on sunday and it seems like its getting better? What should i do ?
thanks

Username: Marley

I have a panasonic w4 42 for 4 years and I play ps2 about five hours each day and the screen is perfect! PANASONIC RULES!

Username: Newbuyer323

Okay,
I have read through the whole forum and get the basic idea about plasma TV burn-in. I have just bought a Pioneer PDP-42A3HD plasma TV. I have had it for a few days and have hardly used it, because I am afraid of having to deal with burn-in. So, my questions to you guys are:

What is a static image?
And can someone give me all the steps you have to do to prevent burn in?
Does this usually happen to plasma TVs?

I would appreciate it a lot if someone answered these for me.

Thanks.

Username: Ordenta

The truth about plasma burn in/ghost image. The fact is computers come with lcd monitors not plasma monitors because plasmas can't handle the same image that computers display all the time. If you are going to play video games get anything but a plasma. After all why do alot of plasmas have the white wash feature? The answer is that they know it will be a potential problem. I just purchased a toshiba 50" plasma that cost over $3000 for my xbox 360. Bad idea. I played my 360 on it. I was carefull, paused the screen, changed the channel, and so on to prevent any burn in as I heard it could be a problem. After 3 hours I noticed the power bars were still there. So I used the white wash feature and after 30 minutes it removed it. Yes the white wash feature will remove it so it appears to be only temporary, but very annoying. The truth is plasma burn it/ghost image is real and does happen. Some people may have gotten lucky. Some of you have a ghost image but don't realize it. To test your tv, put it in input or white wash mode. If there are any ghost images, they will be visible now. Also while in input mode, the screen is usually black. Press your menu button. Leave the menu screen on for a few minutes. Now turn it off. If your tv is gonna have a ghost image, you will still be able to slightly see the menu screen. The fact is that after 3 minutes my tv has a ghost image. So if you have a plasma do my test to check for burn in, then use the white wash feature. It appears to be only temporary, but very annoying.

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
The fact is plasmas cant be produced in sizes below 37 inches due to pixel count issues. The fact is that refresh rates on LCD monitors are so slow that they cant keep up with all the video games and plasmas can. The fact is that LCDs are more likely to get uneven brightness due to those little light bulbs burning out and that cant be fixed.

The fact is what you are describing as burn in wasnt-- it was an after image retention that is temporary and unlikely to happen after the first 100 hours of use of ANY plasma.

The fact is-- you have NO CLUE about anything you are attemtping to discuss.

Username: Skydive

Marc,

unlikely? that's not too reassuring with such an expensive item? The FACT is plasmas cant handle static images for long periods of time. Whether it's permanant or just a temporary annoyance, it's unacceptable.

Username: Toekneeg

Posted earlier after buying a panasonic 50 in Plasma. I bought a plasma and had a problem , after doing some research i found an article released by panasonic - the best thing to do is reduce all the color , video setting before 50 percent for frist 200 hours , the begining uagwe is key for breaking it in . Dont play video games until after 200 hours and limit it to 10 percent - after 1000 hours your tv should be fine to do anything .. It sucks to think if u buy a tv you have to break it in but its the safest way ive learned. What happen to me was i took it out of the box got it running and didnt even know the settings come on high or torch mode everything was up high color etc , so i saw some wierd lines after watching the espn draft. All is well at this point and been playing games a little bit etc.. i tried adding break in file hopefully u can all review it - thanks couldnt upload file to big email me if u want it

Username: Cbuhian

This comment is for Bobbie pertaining to the Circuit City Protection Plan. Well, I bought an open box Panasonic TH58X60U. Apparently someone has returned to exchange it for a smaller model. Since they were willing to sell it to me for $3499, I thought it was a great deal for a 58" plasma TV. At the time of purchase I also purchased the extended warranty from Circuit City after being told it covers everything including burn-in, dimming, power surge, etc. After using it for a couple of days, I noticed a burn-in or ghosting (don't know exactly). It was showing the Star-Wars movie that was played when the unit was on the floor display. I called Circuit City service # and told them about the problem. They told me that the warranty does not cover it and they apologize for the wrong information I received from the store. Then I called the store, they said the same thing and they apologize. They said I could return the unit since it's been less than a month. Well, before taking it back I had my boyfriend tested the unit and had him recalibrate it. Now, we can't see the burn-in/ghosting image that was there before... The TV is perfect! I love it and even it was bought as an open-box it looks brand-new! Glad I bought it for a very good price! I think what I'll do is return the waranty to Circuit City and get it from Warrantybynet.com since theirs is only for $396 (4years) compared to Circuit City that only cover 3years for $546.

Username: Cbuhian

BTW, would you guys strongly recommend buying an extended warranty or buying a good set of reference power surge protection?

Username: W2k

I just purchased a floor model Plasma Z42PX2D hoping that Zenith would help me with it, they dont cover image burn in, the image burn in is realy bad on the tv how long can I run the white wash on the Tv or what can I do, it is realy bad and it is in the middle of the screen

Username: Redbaron

I had burn in issue with my samsung TV too and they told me I need to run the white wash over 1/2 hour. If still does not work then repeat. It didnot go away with first try but over time (normal TV viewing) burn in disappeared.

Username: Pbrent1284

First I ordered the LCD well... I thought i did but it was the plasma i ordered by accident so i called Dell and I asked him to change my order and he told me if i was buying it for the ps3 it was better that i get the plasma for the graphics, but I said what about burn in? he said that it would only burn in if i paused it and left it for a couple hours and went back so i thought ok so if i pause it i'll just turn off the tv not the system... so i got the plasma. (horrible choice) so christmas morning my boyfriend opens the ps3 and plays it for like an hour and turned off the tv to cool down... then played it again for like another hour and when he turned off the tv on the hdmi output screen we could still see his bullet rounds at the bottom of the screen well kind of like a ghost image we could barley see it but we could kind of like a clear shadow... so we put it on plasma conditioning which is like a white screen with black wrighting that floats around the screen..for 2 and a half hours it took to take the image away. and it happend again with the map on the screen only in 45 mins of playing but condioning took it away . its' been almost 60 days now that i had the tv and i asked dell if they would exchange for an LCD but its past 30 days so they cant do anything about it. . . and im paying monthly for it so now i have to pay $3013 for a a tv that im scared to use and probably wont use. So the guy at dell lied to me PLASMA is not better for gaming!!!!! I cant even give it back and let them keep the payments i've already paid so I got screwed!! :-(

Username: Shadows77

Escondido, Ca Ca

I bought a 42 inch Samsung Plasma tv about a 45 days ago.The Salesmen said it would be great for games. I already have burn in from final fantasy 12. I have tried both burn in removal types that were on the tv. It did reduce the burn in a little so I couldnt make out the words spelling. I was an idiot for buying this for games. I read at samsung website this:Yes, plasma TVs are subject to screen burn in.

If you have a plasma TV, we recommend that you limit your viewing of stationary graphics and images, such as the dark side-bars on nonexpanded standard format television programs, stock market reports, video game displays, station logos, web sites, and computer graphics and patterns to no more than 5% of the total television viewing per week.

Basically I can play a game for 1 hour for every 20 hours I watch tv. What a whole bunch of bull. Unless I feel like playing one game for over year, than I guess it would be alright. Plasma slogan, should be The tv built to break down after the warrenty is up which we dont cover anyways.

Username: Theviper

I purchase a PDP-4360HD last August and am now noticing "image retention" or "burn in" of station fixed image logos. Pioneer, this morning, told me that I can't watch a station which displays fixed images for more that two hours. Now, I enjoy watching the news on CNN but can't do that for too long, this is very unreasonable. Being aware of this problem, I regularly change screen format so that the logo is in a different location but it has not helped. I spent a significant amount on this TV and am very upset and angry. My contention is that this technology is inferior and should never have been sold to the consumer. In addition Pioneer will not do the "right thing" and cover this under warranty, so I am screwed.

Username: Alisanos

Just Bought a Dell 50" W5001 Plasma T.V. I'm of course a Newbie at this whole plasma thing & I have a Xbox 360 & a Playstation 3 for bluray Disc. One small thing I have to mention image retention, image retention, image retention(burn-in) Holy Marcaral, I was playing Gears of War for 5 hours straight at a time, blown away at what I had, of course on the top right, is a bright white image of what gun your using, and how many bullets left, just sitting there eating away at this phosphorus technology leaving a stained image on what I dreadfully paid 3000 grand for. now what's great is it had a screen conditioning option in the settings, thank god but too late, it's still siting there 2 & 1/2 hours straight of doing that. What the manuel doesn't say about that feature is it reduces your screen brightness the more you use it & reduces the T.V's life. So here I am stuck in a rut where the only the thing owners manuel says about screen burn-in is that it's not covered under your 3 year warranty, all I can say is that I hope the pixels go out before my 3 year warranty is up so I can exchange it & start over, Please, DONT DO WHAT I DID.......

Bronze Member
Username: Alright_boy

Post Number: 41
Contrary to what w/e states or implies, CRTs will burn in but generally not as readily as plasmas. And like Forest Gump, that's all I got to say about that.

Username: Dannyboy292

Fredericton, New brunswick Canada

I recently bought a pioneer plasma PDP 4270HD and i recently noticed a ghost image on it from a news channel i was watching.....how do i make it go away...? please help}}

Bronze Member
Username: Idrivearocket

Post Number: 54
Daniel, all the advise you need is contained in the above posts... you should avoid watching the news channel in the beginning and for long periods of time.

Username: Jacksosexy2

TIP - for anyone using ANY PLASMA ON THE MARKET - if you are experiencing BURN IN or GHOSTING and the images seem to be stuck on your screen - THERE IS HOPE!!!

When you're done watching TV for the day - go to a channel with nothing but SNOW (Static) on it. Turn your contrast WAY UP turn your Brighness to half you should see ONLY BLACK AND WHITE specs not some grey some white and some black. When this is done - Go make a bag of popcorn (or just wait for 2 - 3 minutes) Then Crank the Brightness up to 75% and wait another 30 seconds. Put your settings back to normal and trun your TV OFF!

You will see those nasty marks will be gone. This advice was given to me by a 70 year old TV repair man, who used to FIX old tube TV's and use this technique on some of the most stubborn burn in he'd ever seen... AND IT WORKS!

Bronze Member
Username: Lucca

Post Number: 88
Not long ago the company I work for went crazy buying plasma tv sets (Zenith, LG, Panasonic, Akai) which are turn on during business hours six days a week.
In less than a year most of them got burn in and even some got vertical lines bleeding through in different areas of the screen.
The company got in touch with the suppliers and they sent two technicians to fix them.
It took about three months to get them fix because as they said THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN FIX IN THEM they had to order two or three main boards and new screens in all of them, oh!! and "by the way" they ordered the same screens (LG) for all the tv sets, when I asked them why the same screens if the sets are different brands, they said it does not matter, there is only one company that makes plasma screen "LG" all the other companies just change the electronics and software as their convenience.
So there you have it, believe me, I am not getting one of these until this technology becomes more reliable or if they offer a longer warranty, the last thing I need, is not being able to enjoy a good long baseball game because I'm worried about the scoreboard getting inprinted on my $2500.00 dlls. PLASMA TV

Bronze Member
Username: Idrivearocket

Post Number: 55
You're just depriving yourself of the best image possible by taking that stubborn point of view.

My latest model Pioneer has not a stich of burn in, has the most colourful and lifelike image. Frankly, it's the best image you can get (for under a few thousand dollars) I play PS3, PS2, watch hockey and basketball (having static scoreboards),pause movies for 20 minutes at a time, etc. At first I was careful to turn down the brightness, but after a couple hundred hours I don't do anything to protect this screen.

Go out and buy and LCD, spend more money to watch an inferior picture.

Bronze Member
Username: Lucca

Post Number: 89
I got a frend whom bought a Pioneer plasma tv a year or so ago, he loves it and you're right the picture quality is great but the thing is he went for the Pionner broadcast series which is a lot more than regular plasmas, also he had to go to some sub-menus (available in this series only)
connect a color bar generator, put some color bars, cross hatch etc., to set the screen to its best, changing some of the factory settings, reducing gain and drive lebels just to be on the safe side.
I own a sony wega LCD w/rear proyection and using a 720p or 1080i signal I don't see the difference in picture quality and I don't have to worry about burn in and light reflection.
I love technology and I am looking forward to get me a plasma one day, but not just yet.

Username: Theviper

Contrary to what some people on here are saying, burn in is a real problem. I have the CNN logo on my screen and after 2 months it will not go away. I am amazed that companies sell an inferior technology and then refuse to stand behind it.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 990
Well what kind of TV do you have, cause my I have a hitachi projection and I watch hockey games and play video games and watch many shows with fixed images and still do not have any burn ins.

Username: Omekim

Thanks to my inexperience with flat-screen technology and a salesmen who told me that the Panasonic Plasma TH-37PX60U would be great to have for my xbox, I have a speedometer now stuck in the bottom right of my tv, along with a lap indicator, and a place indicator courtesy of Forza Motorsport 2. I should of did my research about LCD vs. Plasma but I was stupid and couldn't pass this brand new tv for the price tag of $800. Oh yeah, I also can't seem to get the tv on a channel with white noise, it turns it off and gives me a box with "Channel Not Available." I don't want to have a tv with a speedometer AND a big box on the screen. Sigh, any help with this would be appreciated if anyone is still reading this post.

Username: Jdllyons

I just bought a 42 inch plasma Television. The first thing i did was turn the contrast, broghtness and colour down a tiny bit. I played some xbox 360 on the thing for a little while and i noticed burning almost right away. Iv had this thing for 3 days and i did about a grand total of 12 hours of gaming on it.

so my questions are:

If i watch regular television on my TV for a while, will the Burn go away, or at least reduce in some way? If so, what should my colour, brightness and contrast settings be set at, Higher or lower then normal, or at factory settings?

my TV does not have a whitewash feature unfortunatly. Would making a DVD that displays a solid white image be a good sub for whitewash?

all help would be awsome.

Username: Navstar

I just bought an LG 42" and its gorgeous. It has a built-in orbiter that shifts the screen every few minutes. Plus it also has a "low power" mode that dramatically reduces brightness. And it automatically has gray edges for pillarboxed 4:3 shows. I've play Halo 3 and Bioshock for hours on-end and not had even the slightest burn in.

Bronze Member
Username: Funkmeister

Post Number: 15
Always take advice from retail giants like Best Buy with a grain of salt. In most cases, they know very little about the products they sell. Do independent research.

Bronze Member
Username: Funkmeister

Post Number: 16
Forgot to provide Pioneer research site on this topic:http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3424/273087528Pioneer %20DTV%20White%20Paper%20-%20FINAL.pdf

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3642
People, plasma TVs are supposed to be broken in. For the first 100-200 hours keep the contrast at 50% and don't have black bars or static images. Read info on the manufacterer's website. If you pull the TV out of the box and play video games or leave the TV on a channel with still images in the same place all day, you're going to get burn in. If the TV is broken in properly, you'll have much less chance of burn in.

Username: Torque666

I have just began expierencing this problem. I have had my TV for like 6 months and am now noticing the ESPNHD logo, and cant seem to get rid of it.

Its a pioneer 4271 42 in plasma, i am a little dissapointed in whats happening. I ranin my tv for like 1000 hours, but now i have this logo on my screen plain as day. I have just begain using a Pioneer wash disk, not sure how this will work out. Not sure what else i can do other then accept that pioneer robed me of 2000$+ ?

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3650
Plasmas are definitely more prone to burn in than manufacters claim. About the same as CRT these days they say, that's crap for sure. Last night I had a DVD menu on the screen for 5-10 seconds before I turned the TV off, when I did turn it off, I could see the DVD menu on the screen. I've left a static image on a CRT for over half an hour and never seen any type of burn in. Plasmas definitely look better than LCD though, those things are pathetic in a dark room. I watch TV in a dark room.

Username: Olsen1251

im strongly considering getting a panasonic TH-50 series plasma television. they are the top rated plasma televisions they have. i too am conserned about the burn-in problem. i have read places that it has gotten a lot better in the past year, with new technology and new software that they put on televisions. im wondering, how long does it actually take to burn an image into a plasma screen?? my son plays xbox and there are score boxes and the map icon and different things for different games. my wife watches the news like CNN a lot and there are the bars at the top and bottom. i have also heard places that when i watch a movie there are black bars on teh top and bottom due to the screen ratio. can u burn in the black??
so what happens if i did burn something into my screen pretty good. is there any effective way to remove it??
}

Username: Androctonvs

Portugal

I wonder if all them people saying they got burn-in could post a picture of their situation... other than that, it's nothing but pure speculation...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us