Samsung Extended Warranty???

Username: Cptfunnypants

Post Number: 6
I looked around and couldn't find anything. Does Samsung have an extended warranty you can buy? I know if you buy ANYTHING from Best Buy, they offer and extended warranty. Usually I turn those down, but when you're spending 2 grand, it seems the smart thing to do. I was thinking of buying from www.etronics.com (Cuz they are dirt cheap with good ratings on resellerratings.com) but they dont seem to have any extended warranties that I can use.

Thanks for your help,

CptFunnypants

Bronze Member
Username: Jbecvar

Post Number: 64
I know with some companies you can go thru the website to buy an extended warranty, or try calling customer service and asking them. If not, hey it was at least worth a try.

DougK
Unregistered guest
Go to avdeal.com. They will sell a good extended warrantee to you even if you did not buy the set from them.

Unregistered guest
Actually, you can purchase an extended 3-year warranty from etronics. It's $249.99. I was thinking about buying from them but am weary in case the set doesn't work right in the begninning I would have to ship it back to them instead of taking it into the store if I bought if from Best Buy. Anyone have any experience with this?

Browser
Unregistered guest
Best buy will accutally come out to your house, and take care of it, no need to bring it in as long as its a tv larger than 27inch and you have a service plan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us