Red Key on TV Screen

Username: Kjwally

Post Number: 1
Help! My sister and her son were fighting over the remote and a red key showed up on the lower left corner of the television.The screen is black except for the red key.The Tv is a KLH Digital 20 inch.Does anyone knows how to get rid of the key and restore the picture ?

Unregistered guest
This evening I had the same problem. I could not find the KLH web site or anything to suggest what the answer was. After a awful lot of button pushing I got it to work. The trick is to push the "F" key and the "mute" Button at the same time. All of a sudden the picture came back on and I am no longer locked out of the TV. Do me a favor, write me back and tell me how it worked. In the mean time, if you have the codes so that I can program my remote to the satalite, write them as well. I would really lioke to get that working as well.

Anonymous

Thank you so much! The same red key appeared in the corner of our daughter's TV when she sat on her remote. We had not kept the user guide and were about to throw the TV away! Thanks for the help with F key + Mute key trick. Very helpful.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us