DMRE85H Problem

Bronze Member
Username: Countryguy

Astorville, ON Canada

Post Number: 13
Yesterday afternoon I set the recorder (using the TV Guide) to record a program at 9 pm and then another one at 10 pm. I turned the power off. At 9 pm I noticed that the machine turned on to record as it should. This morning I noticed that the machine was still on and was still recording. I tried to turn the power on and it wouldn't come on. I tried to stop the recording by pressing stop, then enter but that did nothing. Finally I held the Power button on the machine for 10 seconds and then it finally stopped. I powered on the machine and the TV Guide came onscreen with no listings displayed. I pressed the cancel button to go to the TV screen. I then checked to see if the 2 programs had recorded the night before and they were not there. I then went to the TV Guide screen and all the listings were displayed again. Anyone else have a problem like this?

adtice
Unregistered guest
Yes, I had a similar problem. My dvd recorder was set to record and it was in pause mode.. the only way I could get it to unpause was to press the power button where it did a self check...since Sunday it seems to be working..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us