Sony Trinatron

Unregistered guest
I have a late model Sony Trinatron that only lets me scroll a few channels. Universal remotes work the channels if I do numbers and enter but I can't get the set-up menu. Volume, Mute, Display etc work as well. HELP!

Lyn Stecci
Unregistered guest
If your question is a need for an inexpensive universal remote for Sony displays, you can pick up the Sony RM-V302 (or any RM variation)for under 10 dollars. Hope this helps

Username: Pfsrwfmcdonald

Post Number: 1
I'm not sure this is the solution. Unless the RM-V302 is specific to this model. Other remotes all seem to give me basic control but no access to "Menu"/SetUp"

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 919
A Sony universal should access menus on a Sony TV. It should come preset to a Sony code even. I've found One For All remotes to have the highest compatibility with menus etc.

Username: Pfsrwfmcdonald

Post Number: 2
Doesn't seem to the the remotes I use. It's like the TV's control box got scrambled and the only thing I can do is use the channel up or down to get about 6 preselected channels. Remotes give me the same channel selects unless I plug in Channel AND enter. It's got to be in the set. Thanks

Username: Joeyg

Seattle, Wa

Post Number: 1
anybody know anything about the jungle IC 301
ive found that to be the problem by my standby light flashing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us