Looking for 46"-52" TV, Suggestions??

Username: Eclayton08

Greenville, SC USA

Post Number: 1
Next year when I move into my new apartment I want to get a big TV, about 46"-52". My living room is about 16'4"x15'10", what size of TV would you recommend? Also I don't want to spend all my money on a TV being a college student. I went and looked at TVs at Best Buy today and really liked the Sony and Toshiba, but they are kinda pricey to be spending on a tv for a college apartment. I saw this RCA D52W25 and the picture wasn't nearly as crisp looking as the Sony and Toshiba. Was that a setting they just have messed up in the store or is it really that different? Is the RCA a good tv? If it isn't I might get the 46" or 52" Toshiba. TIA.

HD Guy
Unregistered guest
This is a thread for projectors. So the only limit is the distance between the projector and the screen.

hfdzh
Unregistered guest
I just bought the rca d52w25, I dont know about comparing it to other hdtvs but I think the picture and size is great for the price (i got mine at best buy for around $950)

AnnaJ
Unregistered guest
I have a friend who used to work at BestBuy while in college. He said that the associates in the television part of BB used to change the settings to make the more expensive tellies look better and also to move out older models.

We jsut saw the D53W25 today at BB for $999.99. I'm pretty sure we're going to go ahead and get it even though the picture was EXTREMELY distorted in BB. If the picture truly is that horrible, I'm sure we can return it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us