Daewoo DF-4150P regional code

Username: Biaya

Post Number: 2
Hi
I bought the above dvdr/vcr combi at the weekend with the hope of being able to play a DVD that I bought in error 6 months ago (region 1). Only to find that it's region 2 and I didn't realise. I'm sure there must be a hack somewhere but so far all my searching has been fruitless. Can somebody help with this code please?

Thanks

Username: Earthdweller

Post Number: 4
I bought Daewoo 4150P as well and haven't found a code yet.
Has anyone found one??

kev daley
Unregistered guest
How do you find this model - how about copying from videos to dvd

Anonymous

Hi All,
I recently bought a Daewoo DF-4150p DVD/VCR Recorder and am quite pleased with it's performance apart from one annoying problem, that is each time I make a recording on the DVD and the start time is latter than the stop time, ie,;Start time 23.00, Stop time 01.00 the following day, or any other combination when the start time is latter than the stop time. The recorder switches on for 4 seconds then displays an "Updating the disk window" then switches off. This happens whether Manual Timer or Videoplus Timer is set and it does not make any difference if PDC is switched off. The problem does not occur when making recordings on the DVD that have a stop time latter than the start time. I have contacted the suppliers and Daewoo but neither seem to know of this problem. I believe there may be a software problem and would be very grateful if any one out there with the same recorder could try making a similar recording where the stop time is earlier than the start time and let me know if you have the same trouble.
Thanks for your trouble.

Username: Theprodigalbum

Enniscorthy, County Wexford Ireland

Post Number: 1
Hi, I read your post and hope that this will help.

1. Turn your machine on with no tapes or discs present.
2. On your remote control press the set up button.
3. On your remote control press the right navigation arrow button( next to the enter button) until you get to the System Info Screen.
4. Read the on screen list and you should find that it ends at "Loader Version"
5. On your remote control type in 1 1 0 1 - This should then add an additional item of Region Code to your list.
6. On your remote control type in which ever one of the following that you need....

0 - For region free.
1 - USA, Canada
2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Greenland
3 - S.Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Parts of South East Asia
4 - Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (including Mexico)
5 - Eastern Europe, Russia, India, Africa
6 - China

7. On your remote control press Enter to confirm.
8. Exit the setup program slip in the disc you wanted to watch and you should be all set.

Again I hope this helps.

All the best

Kev.
The ProdigalBum
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us