My new Panasonic DMR-E85HS doesn't play DVD-R and ...

Yongping
Unregistered guest
I bought Panasonic DMR-E85HS yesterday and excited to run some tests last night. After tests, I find my Panasonic DMR-E85HS works fine except two things.

One is it can't play DVD-R copied from other DVD burner. I use Sony DVD burner and my PC to make a DVD movie copy from DVD Video disc. My PC (WinDVD) can play the newly copied DVD-R without any problem. However, when I insert the DVD-R disc into Panasonic DMR-E85HS, after a while, something like "incompatible" displays on my TV and "UNSUPPORT" displays on Panasonic DMR-E85HS screen. I couldn't figure out why?

second problem: I used three lines (yellow,white and red. maybe called RCA?) to hook up DirectTV receiver to my TV (Samsung DLP) before I have Panasonic DMR-E85HS. I can get caption on when I need (it is helpful to me as English is not my native language). But I now change to use S-Video cable to connect DirectTV receiver to Panasonic DMR-E85HS and then use Component cable to make a connection between my TV and Panasonic DMR-E85HS. But I couldn't get the caption worked this way. What did I wrong?

Please help me out. Otherwise, I will return this Panasonic DMR-E85HS.

Have a good weenk end.

Yongping
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us