27" Sony Colour TV Picture Problems

Acid8000
Unregistered guest
My 9 Year old Sony TV Began havin picture troubles about 3 weeks ago, One day the picture just started getting crunched up, The bottom gettin squished into the top, it keeps going and the picture is black within a few minutes. If you turn the TV off and let it sit for 15-20minutes and turn it on the Picture is back, after a few minutes it does it again and poof the picture is gone.

So, I took it apart and removed probably a few cubic yards of Dust, heh. And Put it back together and it worked fine for about a week, But now its beginning to do it again, Ive found that pulling off the Chip thats on the back of the TV Tube and putting it back on fixes the TV faster then letting it rest, and usually it fixes it for a however long the tv is On for. But when you turn it off, and go to turn it on again the next day the thing has to be Jingled with.

Oh and sometimes when the picture is starting to scrunch up, I just hit the damn thing and it fixes it for however long its on for.

What the hell is wrong with it!?

Acid8000
Unregistered guest
Anybody? Its really starting to crap, having more and troubles getting working. Ive just settled with Not turning it off so it dosent get a chance to break

Acid8000
Unregistered guest
Anybody? Its really starting to crap, having more and troubles getting working. Ive just settled with Not turning it off so it dosent get a chance to break

TV Psychic
Unregistered guest
In dog years your TV is over 63 years old. Give it a break and allow it to retire with integrity.

Help our econamy and get some of your dollars into circulation by purchasing a new TV. Save the bandwidth and stop camplaining here and enjoy uninterrupted television viewing.

TV Psychic
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us