Mitsubishi WD52327

morlans
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased this Mitsubishi set, but am still within the 30 days in which I can return it. I'm pleased with the set, but just learned that it only supports 1080i, and not 720p. My question is whether this is a serious deficiency, such that I should upgrade to the 52525, which supports both formats.

Username: Meta2

St. louis, MO Us

Post Number: 1
I own a Mitsubishi 62 WD-62825 and have problem with remote functioning & accesing stations above 78. Anything greater is raster scan. Also cannot key channel and go diretly. Must manually go to station one-by-one, but again nothing above 78 but raster. I think it may be the cable card or signal/but then again cannot explain why remote and channel selection does not work properly. Batteries are fresh. Anyone had this issue? Bryce

Toudeshki
Unregistered guest
Bryce,
You need a software upgrade kit from mitsubishi, call them and they'll send you. good luck.

nem
Unregistered guest
i have the WD-52525 and an up conversion DVD player. i cant see a big difference between 720p and 1080i to be honest.I do like the fact of the built in HD tuner for broadcast HD channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us