What BENQ should we get?

Username: 2dark2c

Post Number: 1
I have a deal through my wholesaler that sounds pretty good, but I'm not sure.

Can someone please give me an idea if this deal sounds good or not and if it does then which one should I get?

The deal is BUY 1 GET 1 50% off (half price)

These are the models that are available with this offer.

BenQ # Price (for one)

PB6110 1202.00
PB6210 1754.00
PB2140 1378.00
PB2240 2084.00
PB7110 1424.00

The deal will be good because my brother also wants one so we would get a good deal.

I don't do presentations and what I want is a home theatre setup (watch dvd's, play playstation, HDTV). I also want to be able to watch my regular satelite tv on this. I have some light in my room but I can make it pretty much black in the room if needed.

I would also like to know what type of screen I should get. I heard that if you put this special paint on your screen that it helps A LOT. Is that true? and if it is then what type of paint is it?

Thanks for all your help.... this is a great site.

Post Number: 2
OOPPS I can also get the

BENQ 7210 for 1860.00

Post Number: 3
these are Canadian Prices

Username: Lcrutcher

Plano, Texas USA

Post Number: 3
I design and install media rooms and the last three projectors installed were the BenQ PE8700. It uses the TI DLP HD2+ and has a great picture, very film like. It can also be had now for around $2400. I think it has the best quality image/ $ on the market.

Unregistered guest
I have the BenQ PE8700 HD2+, and it is phenomenal. The price for this unit has gone down recently since it has been discontinued.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us