Sony LCD Rear Projection-kdf-wf42 - Getting Your Analog Channels

Username: Skippy33

Boyne City, Michigan United states

Post Number: 1
I seen a problem where somebody could not get there analog channels through there cable, when they connect the coax to the cable input on the back of this tv...This is what you do. First grab your remote and go to the tv|att button on your remote, make sure you change input to cable, and not antenna...Then go to your tv menu and go to search for channels, it will pick up all your analog channels, plus any local HDTV stations...It will not give you your cable digital channels, you will need a set top box for this...

Unregistered guest
what is the difference between double layer and single layer burners. I ask because i replaced my burner on my pc with a double layer Rosewill rd162 and i can,t seem to burn movies that will be played on my dvd player. help please.

Reply for burning Question
Unregistered guest
Although I do not think this is the correct thread for this question, I will do my best to help.

Is your player capable of playing DVD-R, DVD+R, or DVD RW? Most the newer players should be compatible. The difference between dual layer and single layer is simply the burners ability to burn data on the disc in two layers. For most burners, the only difference is in the firmware. Will the discs play on a different player? You left out lots of information...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us