Advice on Dish network receiver's

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through January 15, 2005largo key100
Archive through September 09, 2004Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

largo key
Unregistered guest
use jtag to read eeprom,then use flashedit,open the eeprom file,check the virginize eeprom box,and then save the file,go back to jkeys,flash eeprom and write the virginized eeprom to the ird and see if this will help.

largo key
Unregistered guest
Had the same problem before. You might need to replace your Voltage Regulator . Thats the common problem of 2700/2800. Mine was grounded before so it would not power up. It is on the corner of ur receiver when facing back of ur ird. be careful when removing it you might cut the trace on the board. parts will only cost u less than 2 bucks.

largo key
Unregistered guest
puddin...those are your 3 options

KB_1983
Unregistered guest
i have a dish 500 with a 301 reciver and this black card was wondering if dishnet is gonna stop like directv did ? and also was wondering is i can point my dtv dish to 148 for international channels

Unregistered guest
HAVE A DISPRO 500 DISH AND A 301 RECIVER WAS WONDERING IF I CAN POINT MY OLD DIRECTV DISH AT 148 FOR THE ETHNIC CHANNELS AND ALSO I HEARD DISHNET WAS GONNA CRASH FOR THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN CANADA AND OUR DISH WONT WORK IS IT TRUE?

largo key
Unregistered guest
all BS about Dishnet in Canada..and your dish is OK...and never heard of the 148

Unregistered guest
CAN I POINT IT TO 61.5 OR 62 WITH A DTV DISH AND ARE 301 RECIVERS OK WITH DP 500 DISHES

Anonymous

MY QUESTION IS CAN YOU HACK INTO ANY 301 RECEIVERS

largo key
Unregistered guest
sure

Anonymous

I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT DISHNETWORK IM A NEW PERSON I JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE SYSTEM ON EBAY FOR 40.00 AND WANTED TO NO WHAT DO I NEED TO GET ALL THE CHANNELS I ALSO HAVE THIS CARD THAT IS CALLED A MAGIC CARD WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE ALSO I HAVE A 301 RECIVER WITH A JTAG HELP??????

Username: Shaq_man

Post Number: 1
Hi

I have one 301 receiver,ir remote, Tsop Lock Installed, Vidmod Installed, with atmega card and programer. For sale.

The Price is 250.00 Canadian or Best Offer

Post Number: 2
I am selling it... Because I have three of them...

Shakeel

JIM LEE
Unregistered guest
was wondering if all 301 010 rec come with j-tag ports im new

Anonymous

glad you said that largo key never heard such stuip questions

Anonymous

Does anyone know of a program to unloop dish cards I can unlock them but i cant unloop hope you can help

boolo
Unregistered guest
I've got a 3000 receiver and I'm not getting all of the channels off of the 119 satellite. The signal is around 90 so there are no problems there. Most of the channels dont come in... any suggestions?

LK
Unregistered guest
Do a new scan or channel list..any error messages?..be more specific and detailed..

boolo
Unregistered guest
Well when I go to most of the channels that error message comes up saying that the signal was lost and that acquisition is in progress.

Could it be because I have a rom 2 card and that those are being phased out?

LK
Unregistered guest
I forgot more than U'll ever know wacko..

LK
Unregistered guest
U are so LAME...WRONG again wacko..

Anonymous

was curious if i can pick up 61.5 or 148 with a direct dish for dishnet and also what is the difference between the two

Username: Confusedwith119

San Francisco, Ca USA

Post Number: 4
I am getting all the 110 channels but the 119 are all scrambled. When I check the signal for 119, some of the channels have good signals and some of them have none. If anyone would help me it would appreciated. Thanks alot.

LK
Unregistered guest
This thread is for Dishnetwork receivers NOT FTA..

big raj
Unregistered guest
how do i unlock my adult channels if the box was programmed and the person i got it from doesnt know the password

Username: Vlan11

try '0000' as the password

Username: Texaskid420

I have just turned on my t.v. and my dish receiver says , there is a problem and I should contact a 800 number. and I can only get the program guide to come up! After turing on and off , I only get the 103 channel and nothing else! I am wondering if my card is messed up or the reciver? Help

Post Number: 3
Hello Texaskid420, I think you got hit with Last night's Ecm. Go to your System info and check the location id. Is it 0000001?

Shaq

LK
Unregistered guest
here read this link for the ECM fix..end of thread in the link..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/56518.html

Anonymous

one, two analman's coming for you!

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo..U don't even sell Dishnet receivers..U just sell FTA's, and at a very expensive price (double other sites)..

Username: 2153

Boys, I'm new to this forum and surprised at all the bikering thats going on. I'm willing to help anyone who is trying to get up and going with Dishnet. PM me if interested............no strings attached here.

Username: Dingdang

I have Dishnetwork blue cards and series number is S000206 and S001788 how do I determine what type it is. Is it rom 3 or 10 ???

Unregistered guest
HELP! Can someone tell me where I can get the items needed to program dish cards. I have AA-07 card and want to be able to program it as well as others to get all channels. I have looked around and it seems like you need alot of stuff. I'm not sure what I need or where to get it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Username: Guesshot

anyone know where cancom is i need help getting started on max&mel emu..... what all do i need?as far as after i have an old pc,max&mel external,whats the best reciver to use with emu do i need a programer to flash my ird?

KB
Unregistered guest
Anyone in San Jose or the Bay Area that can do access card programming?

LK
Unregistered guest
Many ECM's lately...must program receivers and cards yourself

Anonymous

Nagra 2 is cracked.go to dishstar.tv for further info

LK
Unregistered guest
Dishstar is a hoax and soon to be scammer...Free hack,yeah right!

LK
Unregistered guest
This is the SCAM dishstar.tv is selling...

Smartcard V1 (SV1)
Is the most advanced testing device ever.
Derived from prototypes tested for 7 years running.
Provides all your favourite quality programming.
For use with your existing hardware.
Lasting longer than any other product or service.
Easy for all to use.
Upgradeable with flexibility for the future.
Smaller than an access card, unseen and undetectable.
Supports all qualifying receivers (see requirements below).
Converts most receivers to programming of choice.
An all-in-one product that replaces most other products.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The SV1 is the only Nagra 2 Product available!
Its versatile chip set will allow it to be programmed as
any card type available.
Demand and pricing is continuously increasing on the
most reliable and stable device ever made.
That's right we are testing Nagra 2!
You cannot afford to wait and see!
With the popularity of the SV1 many changes are taking place
to ensure all services related to our product are provided.
Built to last cutting edge micro technology.
Backs up and restores firmware.
On board Vid Mod ready.
Built in programmer lets you generate multiple roms.
Multiple connection types including wireless.

Unregistered guest
Hi, i have both mikabu3, t911 and also those old time programmers (h card)that i flashed with ul4s to do hu,(has at90s2313 atmel chip) tell me can any one of them be modified or flashed to do dishnet cards,

Unregistered guest
what will happen to the atmegas when stream is fully changed over to nagra2, will they still work?

LK
Unregistered guest
Flash the T911 or Mik3 with echoloader or gladiator file and then U can use it as an iso to do dish..but its really not as good as a real cheap ($40) iso ...or U can buy a "modded" T911 for about $40 also which is good too.....atmega goes dixie when nagra2 comes about unless there is a nagra2 hack by then..

Unregistered guest
Thanks LK, tell me, do you know what version of jkeys has the drd43x option, the ones i have has 430 and 431, these can not do the 71 sector chips

Unregistered guest
hey when did i attend greek lessons, LOL, anyway just to explain, there is a version of jkeys that have drd43x in the dropdown beside ird model (the one that i want) the others have drd430 and drd431 among others, but they can not be used when converting the drd430rg Dss Reciever (Ones without intel chip) to dishnet

budfan72
Unregistered guest
hi i stumbled upon this site, and was wondering if someone could help. i have an "echostar dishpro DV3 mpeg2" model:dishpvr 508. i think one of my buddies set a password on my system lock, and i have no idea what it might be.

i was wonderin if there was a master password or if someone could help me out

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
If you cant find your password,write a virgin eeprom to the ird and the password should be gone

jojo 49
Unregistered guest
This will reset your IRD to the factory settings. Your EEPROM will need to be unlocked for it to work. Turn on the IRD - Go to the memory dump by pressing the following keys on your remote....MENU, 6, 3, INFO, BROWSE (right arrow), THEME (left arrow). a display of the memory dump should come up on the screen. Once you see this, press the TV./VIDEO button, then press the IRD's front power button, or unplug for 10 seconds.. This will erase all the memory in the EEprom, to include the password that's locks channels.

The object in the first part of the sequence above (Menu, 6, 3) is to get to the Diagnostic Screen. Some units may require a different sequence to get there. Use whatever sequence dictates to get to the Diagnostics Screen. Also, sometimes you may have to push the buttons Info, Right, Left, in quick sequence.

Let's say you don't want to erase password, but rather find out what it is. This way you could be watching those channels your not supposed to be, and no one would know the difference. If this is the case, once you get to the memory dump, don't hit the TV./Video button. Instead, scroll down in the memory dump until you get to the line 01C0. Look at the 3rd group of digits. The first 4 are the password. It is reversed by 2's. (I.e. If the password is 1234, it would be displayed in the Dump in the 3rd group of digits as 3412.

DishPlayer MASTER RESET with the IRD off press 32768 the lights on the IRD should flash to confirm it took it.

Some of the new receivers reset by holding down the power button on the receiver for a few seconds. Below is a picture of a memory dump on screen. It also shows the password line 01C0. The password is 4882.

Anonymous

What can I do with a 311 receiver?? Anything??

LK
Unregistered guest
Not much..no new info.

budfan72
Unregistered guest
Jojo 49,
thank you for your help, but i could not get it to work completely.

i got to the dump screen and reset everything, but to start out the 3rd set of digits , the first 4 numbers were 007c, not sure what that was.

but i went ahead and reset them all. unfortunatley it did not reset the password. thought the numbers on the dump screen were all set to zero's. i also could not get the master reset to work.

If you think i am doing something wrong Please, let me know so i can retry

Thank You for your help.

Budfan72

KOol kompadre
Unregistered guest
I want to know if there is a password to unlock all channels, the "memory dump stuff" didnt had effect and the "0000" either, if someone knows the answer please respond,im not that sort of mini guy wanting to see adult stuff or somyhin like that..... its because some NR/AO rated movies in channels 500-54(something) are blocked and besides I forgot my password, and no, I cant call dish support because Im hacking the goddamn system, well my friends if you have any news yull be my god:_)

thx

bye

KOol kompadre
Unregistered guest
somthin else its a Dish Network 500

HELP

S.O.S

LK
Unregistered guest
No there is no password other than the original password that U forgot...u must unlock the password...here's how.

LK
Unregistered guest
Kool...thats a Dish,not a receiver...do U know what U're doing?...I don't think so...U can't unlock a roof dish!...read the link,its the ONLY way..and next time,don't FORGET..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/124850.html

BTW...always READ,before U ask and post...thats what we ALL had to do to learn...and the fix and link thread was right in front of U,so don't say that U tried...in the future,U won't get much help if U don't read first..there is NO easy lazy way to learn..READ

KOol kompadre
Unregistered guest
what the f*** is eeprom and what the h*** is IRD, please dudes do not talk in jew to me

KOol kompadre
Unregistered guest
what the f*** is eeprom and what the h*** is IRD, please dudes do not talk in jew to me

KOol kompadre
Unregistered guest
hey LK look I got into your link, and im sorry, but I dont know wtf is hexworkshop or ir or a virgin eeprom, besides, almost anybody knows exept you, now if you could only tell me this 3 points, thall hel:

*in which line im i supposed to look
*if i find a godamit letter, what should i put instead
*if its something to do with eeproms irds and stuff. EXPLAIN PLEASE!?

thx anyway

bye

Username: Allic

you need a "jtag" its a little device that puts info into our receiver,it hooks to your comp. you then use a program that sends a erase command to the little chip that is screwwing things up. then wright a fresh one to it..
so you would need a device called a jtag and a program called jkeys to wipe and write the chip and a virgin eprom image that is the same numbers as the four digit code inside the receiver,s board.
its a little sticker that says CADE or another four dig code like that.
hope that helps
gordo

sanjj
Unregistered guest
I am only picking channel 103. in guide there are know other channells how to fix

LK
Unregistered guest
what are U using?..FTA,or Dish or Bev receiver?..need much more info...what is your setup?...has it EVER worked?..have U done a scan or added a channel list?...what satellites?...is roof dish aligned correctly?..using cards,or atmega,avr,?

Unregistered guest
Hello all, i have a really stupid question here..
I have a hughes dtv receiver, and i am not on my contract anymore, i would like to know, how if at all possible to convert the receiver to an fta receiver, or anything that i can do to atleast get a few free chanels till i get the cash for everything else..
Please email me what you think, with any links links that may also help me.

thank you in advance.

LK
Unregistered guest
Nope...nothing Free with that Hughes..put it in the closet...or try and share a DTV sub with someone U know...thats it..or renew your subscription

Username: Agalya

hi there

I have 3900 reciver - dishnet

today i have all channels but no pics - black

can u help me to fix the problem

need nagra2?

LK
Unregistered guest
do a Scan or add a channel list using Gtools..

LK
Unregistered guest
can use either "gladiator" or echoloader" file to flash that det2 into a programmer for Dish or Bev..files are at dsscommunity.com in File share area...probably the ARCHIVES area.. U still need jtags and much to learn in forums there....FTA is much easier than doing Dish or Bev cards..

jojo49
Unregistered guest
where can i get the new card for dish?

LK
Unregistered guest
I haven't seen any sites selling them...so next bet would be a site with a Buy/Sell area in their forums...or person getting rid of their system in newspaper or tag/yard sale...since nagra2 hasn't been publicly hacked yet,there's not a big demand for site selling..

BTW...I guess U could Dish subscribe (get the new cards) and then cancel...don't think there's an annual contract commitment with Dish..of course if U live in Canada,this will not work..

Unregistered guest
Hi i was wondering if i can jtag the receiver 811,and if the yellow card rom 102 is hackable and im getting this error on my dish tht new card must be installed by ??/?? but i heard ppl saying its goin off forever on the 16th of march im using the 301-10 and rom10 reva21 blue card and i was wondering if i can use the the NEO card as yellow card and if its gonna work on the 811 receiver with NEo card and can i load the ROM 102 on Neo card and what is this NAGRA2.THankx alot i wud be really glad if some1 replied

LK
Unregistered guest
nagra2 (replacing the now hacked nagra1 datastream) is the air data stream that Dish and Bev are switching over to to send satellite signals...its not hacked and neither are the yellow new cards,or rom102..

ssmusclecars
Unregistered guest
can anybody tell me how to tell the difference between the 301-010 and 301-013 when the label is remoted from the ird.

ssmusclecars
Unregistered guest
how to tell difference of 301-010 and 301-013 when no label on ird

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Username: Halawa

I still have A ROM3 card programmed with tcfd-ii-v115 and it was working fine yet it just quit and an "your card is not authorized to receive..." came up. So I changed The public keys 0 to the new one in the Data editor but still the card is not authorized, I believe Key 1 is also changed any idea !!
Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Key 01 was changed Thursday...the new keys are posted everywhere here..READ the thread titles,maybe U'll notice ...73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5

Username: Yahoo

Edmonto, AB Canada

can i make my own jtag tool? and how?

HelpWithGTROMv3.32
Unregistered guest
If i am trying to flash my IRD with new blaklist bin(01/04/2005 release)with channel listing and i am using GTROM v3.32, which file type i should select from the options i have listed below?
.app file only
.channel data file
.boot file only
Pleaaaaase help!

LK
Unregistered guest
Guide for setting up NEW blacklist Flash

For PANSAT 2300 or 2500

[1] Use the new Blacklist Downloader

[2] Set the new API flash into the input line with the browser, making sure it is set for api and not for boot.

[3] Back power on, front power off, press send. Wait for completed Message Box.

[4] Choose Language

[5] Go to installation off main menu to antenna setup

Set lnb type to standard if that is the case, set your sats with 11250 in freq and disquec to proper settings.

[6] Back to installation, satellite scan. Scan your sats.

[7] Main Menu, go to channel edit, 0000. then sort, alphabetically, and then exit

[8] If this is a newly installed flash with no previous version on the ird, you will need to go into parental control, second pin and enter "0000" to access second menu. Go down to set default key, hit the okay button and wait for it to say saved. You are now ready to move on.

[9] Watch tv or then go and add your sgtools channel list...

ENJOY

Also note that you will need to enter the new public key01 as instructed in the current files in fta fixes and flashes via the remote.

LK
Unregistered guest
I think U will need to set Both New Keys, key 00 and 01..

BTW...there is a newer flash out now,came out yesterday...pansat autoroll 3-12-05

HelpWithGTROMv3.32
Unregistered guest
Thanks a lot LK. Are you suggesting I should not use the GTROM v3.32 instead use the new blacklist downloader? If yes, where do I get this downloader from? Can I use the GTROM v3.32 and use 'app file only' option to flash?

Anonymous

After the key change i've lost few channels. Tried to scan and get em,still not good. Is it possible those channels just went to Nagra2?

Manu
Unregistered guest
Hello
I understand that on Mar 16 Dish Network is changing over their system. I have an Atmega card on a 301 receiver. What options do I have? Please advice.

Username: Cyclops

Can you emulate a or any of the new recivers, I have everthing from 301-822's. Since we cannot hit the yellow cards, their is no point in asking. Thanks

unknown_star
Unregistered guest
DISH NOTICE :
This email is to inform you that DNET has chosen to move all of
their 61.5 Ethnic channels over to the NAGRA2 stream. What this
means for all of you, is that you will **NO LONGER** BE ABLE TO
RECEIVE CHANNELS 579-621 inclusive as well as 640-670 inclusive.
Some of you may still notice that you have access to these channels,
should you already be equipped with 110 and/or 119, but please note
that this is a phased migration, and soon, no channels on the 61.5
satellite will be decodable with an Atmega. Users who are running a
61.5 satellite ONLY will start noticing that their IRD is not
functioning correctly, up to and including turning on, and powering
off at random. There is nothing that can be done at this at the
present time. Please be advised that initial reports indicate that
DNET is preparing to migrate ALL channels over to the new stream
within an 8-month timeframe. As a result, no channels will be able
to be decoded with an Atmega. Please be advised.

Unregistered guest
Have a dishnetwork Blue card in Canada but now it doesnt work. What is there to look for when your buying a yellow card.

pierre1
Unregistered guest
A friend changed the password on my DV3(diseqc 1.2) receiver. He cant remember wat he changed the password to, now Im trying to put in my keys but i cant get to the Nagravision box. Can ANYONE help me PLEASE??????

squeakety
Unregistered guest
Help please! I used the new blacklist downloader and flashed my pansat 2500a with the pansat 2500a knightrider fix that included three files. One was a boot file. I flashed all three files. Now, my receiver doesn't show anything on the front display. No image on tv. How can I reset the pansat 2500a to its original boot.

Unregistered guest
Hello everyone, I heard that in Cuba the people have changed the 6th generations DirecTV receivers to receive the channel from Dishnetwork and have changed the RCA 6th to Pansat.
Anyone know how is possible? thanks like advance, regards, Blue

Harini
Unregistered guest
Hey folks..
Just a question. My ethnic channels are not working on dish network. I understand this is due to the switch to Nagra2???

Is there any temporary fix to the situation?

Boston
Unregistered guest
Not hardley...only fix is to subscribe...nagra 2 is very serious situation...its like the P3/Hu card swap to P4/5 with Directv...same same..

Anonymous

What do i need to program the yellow card

Username: Geeknonone

I was told and was wondering if I purchase a Pansat 2500a free air receiver if all i need are the frequency codes or if the reciever must be programmed first? Any help is appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra receiver and two legcacy LNB's. Now I want to split the dish signal to 4 rooms. So I wanted to ask that would SW64 switch work with Lifetime Ultra? please help!!

Unregistered guest
I lost the History channel on dish net & express vu, does anyone know how I can get it back, I have a Pansat 2500A

Unregistered guest
hey... ethnic channels are not working on dish network. Is due to the switch to Nagra2 ?
What is Nagra2 ? can some one please xplain ? And how can I fix this problem ??

Anonymous

pls

new key fortec...Fortec

harini
Unregistered guest
boston,
i live in canada hence cannot subscribe to dish network. My worry is that i cant watch the cricket matches. my mom is also on my case for the ethnic channels. any help is appreciated

Licas
Unregistered guest
There is a way to convert you directv reciever to a FTA Pansat 2500, but they dont want you to know, they want you to buy your pansat 2500, way is this posible well they have the same chip sti5518 the same memory, i am talking about the RCA DRD430rg this reciever not the 420, y you flash this reciever you will get a pansat 2500

happy flashing

Cay Cay
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased a home with a Dish Network dish, 4900 receiver with j-tag opening, and a Rom3 card. There was no remote. What would be the best avenue to get this up and running. I can get the free space channel and the dishnetwork channels but that's it.

jojo49
Unregistered guest
Licas, how can i flash my directv reciever? to make it a FTA.

Username: Skyismine

Gonnac, Ca Usa

i have a 311 recievers and no cards are in them but all work i just got dish and i want to know if i can test them or have any sites that will help

Phantom3
Unregistered guest
Hi! Could somebody answer me.I have Dish Pro 311 Receiver and it works funny for a week..from time to time it loses the signal for both dishes, image just freezes and it loses the signal from 100 to 0, for an hour or so i checked all connections, cables, switch is completely new...so if somebody knows about this problem, please answer how i can fix it.

Thanks

weatherman
Unregistered guest
WEATHER..

Phantom3
Unregistered guest
No..it happened when it was clear weather, it just doesn't hold the signal, drops it sometimes to 0. It worked during snow storm well during the winter but now works strange. Any more suggestions?

Thanks

shemp
Unregistered guest
Inspect your main cable closely at the connections and you will probably find one is loose in the sheilding...when the wind blows it makes contact vice versa.

Anonymous

ANY BODY GOT NEW CODES FOR PAN SAT 2500A

gags
Unregistered guest
New codes for Pansat 2500A
Key 01
07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

Paulette
Unregistered guest
Can someone out there help me, PLEASE??!! I have a Dish 500 and all of sudden last night I got an error message(122) that reads " An Internal Commmunication Failure has been detected..." I have tried everything...any suggestions?? Thanks.

choad
Unregistered guest
i have a pantec ultra receiver with a superdish
the unit was working fine until i attempted to install a channel list in hopes of attaining more channels..... Now i don't have signal any ideas to make work? or wrong file?

nick 9832
Unregistered guest
please help have a dp301 box and lost the password for locks how do i get passs this??? tryed 0000

nick9832
Unregistered guest
thanks for the help but i all tryed all this ...the numbers in 01c0 are all 0`s so i tryed all 2`s still didnt unlock it... please help jojo49

jojo49
Unregistered guest
that all i know about is what i put on here, sorry

nick9832
Unregistered guest
thanks for your help

GGG
Unregistered guest
I have relocated a satellite receiver. The new location has caused me to lose some channels. Can a card fix this?

Roy 2
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem. Please somebody halp us.

Polie13
Unregistered guest
hi. i bought a used dish, and i dont know the password.
is there a way to get it back?

polie13
Unregistered guest
sorry, by the way im sorry im in the wrong place, i have fortrec star Lifetime ULTRA
can u still help me with it?

Anonymous

Hey you all... I am just getting started... I have purchased nothing, can someone give me the ultimate purchase list and where to get the items...

JK

"If man can make it, then man can break it" (Myself)

Unregistered guest
Dishstar.TV website has been cancelled. Anyone know if they have a new website.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 204
No don't know but you are going to see a lot of them gone. When you have nothing to sell then you are done. People are waiting for the n2 hack before buying to see who has it and that it works.

Anonymous

i have a dish receiver and it is not staying on i connected all the cables correctly and when i turn on the tv nothing comes on why? The green light stay's on for a couple of second's and then shut's off and all i get is a black screen.Please can anyone helpme?

ltitl
Unregistered guest
I am a DISH Subscriber.
How do I receive the FTA channels?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 212
Give me a break.

Username: Kimzo

Need help!!!
I'm a new kid in the FTA block. A buddy of mine gave me an old DN dish with 2 LNB, I was wondering if I only need to buy a Fortec lifetime receiver.
What else do I need to buy besides the cable?
Do I need to install/ download any software?
Where can I find the info on dish alignment ie polarity,elevation and azimuth?
I would appreciate any help!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
here's an interesting post,which I hear actualy works for 60% of the testers..

this is a cut n paste from this site

useing n2 card with avr
there is a file that you can write to your avr to make your n2 card work with an avr...but as far as it working on diff irds i dont know..what im useing is a 3100 rolled sowftware back to 469..and got most of the channels open and watching them...yes channels thats gone to n2.

also this seems to only work on a subbed nagra2 card.

Be warned that I do not know if using this has any adverse effects on the new nagra2 card and I dont want anybody posting a bit*ch. Use at your own risk. PS... If the wrong smartcard comes up on the screen put some pressure on the avr to make contact and unplug the ird momentarily.anyways if you want me to post this file where is the spot to put it cause i know that Bev files are not allowed...and there is a cam id number to use so if you want it you will have to pm me cause im not going to post it...remeber USE AT OWN RISK

Craig2
Unregistered guest
".....if you want me to post this file where is the spot to put it cause i know that Bev files are not allowed...and there is a cam id number to use so if you want it you will have to pm me cause im not going to post it..."

LK... so if this is true where can we get the rest of the info? Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
sorry...the site was not revealed,but the alleged working file has been posted and some are testing it now...will keep U informed..

Anonymous

I have a JVC 7100 receiver. The receiver has digital lock that I forget to lock. Now I only have 101 channel, somebody tell me that was an ECM. The receiver has a parallel port in the back, how I restore the receiver. The guy that work with the lock is no more in my town. I need help. What I need to do, to restore the receiver? Also what I need to program my card..

Anonymous

I have a Dish 301 receiver. I started getting signal loss problems, then I noticed that the unit would acquire signal if I tapped/slapped it moderately. (No joke) It appears to have an intermittent problem. Weird, I also hear a "click" sound, it is kinda rare, not sure if it is connected to the problem. Is there a site that has good troubleshooting info for the DP301?

gixer
Unregistered guest
Has anyone heard of this site before? Are they for real? Just curious to know if they are scammers or not.

xxx.amcantechstogo.xxx

raben
Unregistered guest
hi
my dish network 500 was worhing very will untel may 11 ,05 it does not work now . please i nead hilp to progremer my card .

model ID :2700/3700/2800

LK
Unregistered guest
Suggest U go to the sites listed at the thread "Recommended Dss forums and Files" for that info..and your question has no info or details,so don't expect an answer here or anywhere with that vague question..

Username: Arabic

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Hi
I have a question. I have an Ultra reciever, and I have heard that there will be a chnage in NAGRAVISION code to another code named NAGRAVISION2...Is this right?...and when it will happen?
becuase i have some of the Arabic Channels disappeared and one of them comes from time to time.....?
if this is right so will it be a software problem, I mean will we be able to update our software from somewhere, or will we chnage the reciever itself...

I appreciate the help of anyone who knows about this.

LK
Unregistered guest
Channel's That will be Moved to Nagra 2 Stream:-

CHINESE PACKAGE:- Only N2 05/25/05
JIC -676 - 05/25
DRAGN -677 -05/25
PHNIN -679 - 05/25
PHNIX -- 680 -05/25
CCTV4-681 - 05/25
ETDRA- 682 -- 05/25
ETGLB -- 683 -- 05/25
ETNEW -- 684 -- 05/25
ETCHI -685 -- 05/25
BEJTV -- 686- 05/25
YOYO -687 -- 05/25
JET -- 688 -- 05/25
TTV -- 689 -05/25
CTV -- 690 05/25
CTS -- 691- 05/25
VLAND -- 692- 05/25
PTS -- 693 -- 05/25
CCTV9 -694 -- 05/25
CCEF -- 695 -- 05/25
CCMOV -- 696 05/25
CCENT -- 697 -- 05/25
ATV -- 698- 05/25
CCOPR -- 699 05/25
GUAND -- 700 - 05/25
FUJTV- 701 -- 05/25
CYRTV- 706 -- 05/25
PACVI- 707 -- 05/25
HUNAN -- 708 -- 05/25
CCEF -- 884 -- 05/25
CCTV9 -265- 05/25

MABHY -- 712 -- 05/25

Russian :- Only N2 05/25/05
HTBA -- 740 -- 05/25
CH1RU -741 05/25

Arabic :- Only N2 05/25/05
NILE -- 763 -05/25
FUTUR -- 764 -- 05/25
DUBAI -- 765 -- 05/25

RUSSIAN :- Only N2 06/01

RTVI -- 738 -- 06/01
RTVI+ - 739 -- 06/01

ARABIC :- ONLY N2 06/01

ART -- 758 -- 06/01
ARTMV- 759 -- 06/01
LBC -- 760 -- 06/01
ESC- 1 -- 762 -- 06/01
MBC -- 766- 06/01
ARTMU -- 781 -- 06/01

BTW...to receive N2 channels U MUST subscribe!

LK
Unregistered guest
Already switched to N2

ARABIC CHANNEL :- Only N2 05/18/05
KUWTV -- 769- 05/18
NBN -- 770 -05/18
ALARA -- 772 -05/18
NEWTV -- 774 -05/18

Biver
Unregistered guest
)))P(((

Biver
Unregistered guest
somebody talk to me. please

Username: Arabic

Windsor, Ontario Canada

thx LK for the information.

two more questions,
1. If Nagra2 is hacked (I hope in the near future)...will we be able to use Fortec Ultra recievers again...
2. in one of the previous messages somebody mentioned the possibility of multi user subscribtion and it would mean around 25 $CAD/month is it true?

Again thanks alot

Username: Bargain

Huntington Beach, CA USA

Anyone can help me please. After I extract the key from Dishnetwork 301 DP receiver, I can not power up my receiver. Is it problem from Voltage regulator? If it is, please let me know where to buy it. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how to decode a parental control password on a DirecTV card

LK
Unregistered guest
If your parents wanted U to know it,they would have not put any password on it..

BTW,its in the receiver,not on the card!

LK
Unregistered guest
If your parents wanted U to know it,they would have not put any password on it..

BTW,its in the receiver,not on the card!

puritel
Unregistered guest
Hi. i have basic service with dish network and I installed 2 dishes(dish 500). One of them is pointing 123 Degree. West
I just bought Pansat 2500a, And trying to add
a Satllite (Galaxi 10R) to watch some asian channels. But i need to know LNB frequancies, Skew, tp,,,,,,,,
Can any one help me to add satllite and watch some asian channels.

Carlos R.
Unregistered guest
Puritel: Sound good! But... YOUR DISH IS TOO SMALL, you will need a bigger one of at least 33 inches in size and a Ku LNB! I do not know where are you, but in my patio G 10R get an elevation of 24.5 Deg. and pointing at 233.1 W. I hope this help!

Anonymous

hello, i juss got dishnetwork, and i was wondering how to get the arabic channels, wat satellite do i have to point at, and also wat kind of program do i need to get.
thank you

LK
Unregistered guest
If U would spend 2 seconds and read above your post...or the "international channels" thread...U would know that U're screwed...NO MORE ARABIC channels...NAGRA2!...U MUST SUBSRIBE!

anon satgirl
Unregistered guest
LK - My Husband and I install for Dish - work six days a week and are laughing our butts off. Your responses are very appropriate and they have provided me with some interesting reading. What is you history? We're currently linked to a friends account and running a 5700 (because it's free and we believe the easiest to hack) with no op-phone line. Looking to bypass to get a few channels for a very reasonable fee (Free!). Would be interested in being able to know about the memory dump - and yes, I have read the prior posts, just didn't seem to see anything about such an old-old-old receiver.

In exchange, I'll share a trick with you all. The new Dish DVR - model 625 has a glitch when downloading fresh out of the box. The routine is to check switch, locate 110/119/121 and then cancel out to download. The 625 (while nice) gets hung up on the "seaching for information" sequence and will not download. If anyone is experiencing this, please do the following:
1. DO NOT TERMINATE HOT CABLES. Leave your rcvr unplugged until you are ready to point the dish. 2. Set up your switch (dp-34) with 119 on port one. Dish has so kindly set up the 625 with 119 on it's checkswitch screen and it will identify 119 without the physical act of performing the checkswitch. 3. Once your rcvr sees and locks onto 119, cancel out of the checkswitch and let it download. 4. Once downloaded, while it is "acquiring satellite", return to the checkswitch screen and perform the checkswitch for "superdish 121". Run the test, cancel out and let it acquire the satellite signal. This should take care of anyone's problem with downloading this receiver. It is quite nice and has a ton of features that I would kill for, however, the hack is near impossible - if not totally impossible...Yet!

Well, I think I've had enough coffee for the week (and today's only Monday...LOL)

Oh - we've also linked the local cable company through our satellite receiver and picked up a voom receiver from a customer who converted over to Dish's HD pak and can now pick up free local's and TNT/ESPN/etc in HD....LOL!

Love!

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

Anonymous

Is there a CD that can be loaded into a FTA 4000 Pro for complete satellite activation ???

salvageman
Unregistered guest
I have a JVC Dishplayer 500 and I have an active account, but I'm considering dropping service and will probably tear out the 17 gig hard drive and any other usable parts...but I was wondering if there is any way to use the system to record cable as a TIVO or can I stop paying for the personal tv service and still record to it...
Any hardware hacks or mods that can help- just short of purchasing a lot of equipment?

salvageman
Unregistered guest
I was also wondering if there is an emulator for the dish player that will interface with a video capture card, so you can avoid the whole receiver issue altogether. If not, why isn't there? If so, why don't I have it?

threesixes
Unregistered guest
I want to get a channel but it says: error the satellite signal has been lost, signal acuisition in progress. channel 178 signal 110 transponder 15. Is this a channel I should be getting and where should I start. I have a dish 311 dishnetwork receiver.

threesixes
Unregistered guest
I want to get a channel but it says: error the satellite signal has been lost, signal acuisition in progress. channel 178 signal 110 transponder 15. Is this a channel I should be getting and where should I start. I have a dish 311 dishnetwork receiver.

LK
Unregistered guest
"satellite signal has been lost"....not "channel" signal lost, so its not just 1 channel..also U need to tell us what satellite,frequency, and channel that is..Dishnet or Bev or someother?

Anonymous

hey all i was just wondering is there any EASY way to figure out my password or change it becuase i forgot it

jj-dynomite
Unregistered guest
i need the latest nav key 0-1 codes for dish net
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us