BuyDig vs. Pac-2000

Username: Mrtomasulo

Post Number: 5
Any opinions on which would be the preferred place to buy my new JVC D-ILA?

I'm tempted to go with BuyDig because I can get the same price as the cash discount at pac-2000 while still using my credit/check card. Also they offer the Mack 3-year extended warranty for like a $100 cheaper than Pac-2000.

On the other hand, I think Buydig is in New York, and I don't want to deal with one of those slimy New York internet bait-and-switch/no service/no exchanges type operations. However, most of the feedback I saw from them was positive.

Opinions please?

Post Number: 7
Also, I liked the fact that Mr. Lynch had visited Pac-2000 operation in person and had good things to say.

Jim777
Unregistered guest
Mister Tomasulo

I used BuyDig.Com to purchase my Toshiba 52HM94 in December and was very satisfied. I ordered the TV on Saturday and it was delievered the following Thursday. They operate out of NJ and as a result they didn't charge sales tax (I'm in NY)and also didn't charge for shipping. I also took advantage of the Mack warranty at the better price. I was also very skeptical intially as you are for the exact same reasons and stated my concerns very clearly to them when I placed the order. I told them I didn't want anyone calling back to "verify" the order or to be told it was out of stock and I wasn't interested in any other products. We'll although the rep said someone may still call to verify my credit card no one did. They were also very highly rated by Bizrate with over 75M reviews which also influenced my decision to use them.

Post Number: 8
Thanks a lot, Jim.

Username: Ruffwood

Post Number: 1
Mister Tomasulo

I used BuyDig last month for my JVC D-ILA with no problems they delivered it in about 10 days. NY to TX. No problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us