TUNING PROBLEM

Username: Cooter66

NY USA

Post Number: 1
OLD SONY KXP46CX10 TV
WHEN TRYING TO USE TV TUNER PORTION OF TV, THE PITCHURE STARTS OUT FINE THEN STARTS TO GET BLURRY AND GOES TO BLACK AND WHITE THEN LOSES ALL TOGETHER FOR A SECOND AND TRIES TO RETURN BUT LOSES ALL TOGETHER AGAIN REAL QUICK THEN THE CYCLE STARTS OVER WITH A FINE PITCHURE. ITS JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF PLAYING WITH THE ANTENNA TO GET THE PICTHURE IN, NOW I FEEL OLD.. THE VIDEO 1,2 AND 3 WORK FINE. THE PIP FUNCTION IS NOT TUNING EITHER,LOOKS LIKE A SCRAMBLED CABLE CHANNEL MOST OF THE TIME. MOST OF THE TIME THE TUNING PROBLEM IS THERE BUT SOMETIMES IT HAS WORKED FINE FOR AWHILE. I KNOW ITS AN OLD UNIT AND COULD BE USED TUNED WITH OUTSIDE INPUT BUT WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO FIX IF POSSIBLE, ANY IDEAS.

Mr. Internet Manners
Unregistered guest
Why are you YELLING!? All CAPS is a major faux pas!

NY USA

Post Number: 2
Sorry for the caps lock, I was hoping for a real answer instead of some crap about internet manners, political correct bull.

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
A typical rude New Yorker response. Good luck on getting any useful answers till your manners improve.

xvxvxvx

Mr. Internet Manners
Unregistered guest
An "apology" with a back hand attached. Go find your answers elsewhere. If you're truly sorry and are apologizing, don't follow it up with a smart-a$$ remark. Otherwise, don't apologize at all.

NY USA

Post Number: 3
Wow some pretty uptight people here. Other people had posted previously in all caps and got some response to there issue not about how they were posting it. Not all NY's are rude but when you treat people differently for the same thing your going to get a rude response no matter where your from. The double standard don't fly with me nor should it for anybody else, that's the reason for my response. I was just trying to help fix and old TV for somebody for free, (See,not all of us NY's are uptight) and just looking for some input that's all.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us