Sony KDF60XS955

Username: Racoola

Post Number: 1
I've got a question that I don't know if anyone can answer. I bought a new 60" sony XS955 and it seems that when your watching a movie that the peoples legs seem to be stretched a little wide. I've double checked and it's definetly not wide girls gone wild. I have a progressive scan dvd player and I don't know if I have a wrong setting or what. I always leave it on full screen viewing and have switched it to normal and it seems like it stretches people taller than normal. Please help!!!

LCD Guy
Unregistered guest
Make sure when you are watching something in 16:9 widescreen that you are in "full" mode and when viewing a 4:3 show (bars on the sides of the picture) that you are in "normal" mode. Once you make these settings, the picture should not appear distorted.

LCD Guy
Unregistered guest
Also, check the settings on your DVD to make sure widescreen (16:9) is selected as the default. They came from the factory with 4:3 as the default. Should be able to find the setting with the on-screen- programming menu. Hope this helps.

LCD Guy
Unregistered guest
I meant check the settings on your DVD player. You probably figured that was what I meant;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us