Samsung HLP5674W Pricing

Username: Thor

Post Number: 1
I have my heart set on a Samsung HLP5674W, what are most of you paying for this unit? What luck will I have in taking Internet prices into my local Tweeter to get the price down? Any advice would be appreciated.

FYI
Unregistered guest
With Tweeter, no luck whatsoever! Who needs'em. Here is a link for what I think is the best DLP on the market today. No real production issues and a reputable online site with good reviews. The extended warranty offer is excellent as it extends the original factory warranty and covers lamps. The site also has the SIR TS360 Direct TV HD/Terrestrial Digital receiver, which combines off-air digital and analog in with the DTV programming on the same guide.

[link removed]

newtoDLP
Unregistered guest
I just purchased the hlp4674 (fits nicely in my cabinet) for 2690 from a local authorized dealer. This price seems very respectable to me. I was able to combine with a samsung $200 rebate, I doubt an internet purchase would qualify.

FYI
Unregistered guest
I think you're right! Which dealer?

newtoDLP
Unregistered guest
Hawthorne in MI. The rebate expired after the 2/5/05.

Mitch
Unregistered guest
I am also interested in the 5674W. If I buy via the internet, how will the extended warranty work?

Mitch
Unregistered guest
Has anyone purchased from Inoax.com? they also have an excellent price when you include shipping.

FYI
Unregistered guest
Mitch,

They sent me the paperwork in a seperate Priority Mail envelope. I registered online. If a problem ocurrs, I contact them and they fax an authorization to my local Samsung serviceman.
I don't know Inoax. I prefer sites that have excellent reviews.

Mitch
Unregistered guest
FYI,
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it! I will go with Digital1234 as well. Did you get any of your cables or other accessories through them?
Thanks,
Mitch

FYI
Unregistered guest
I picked up my cables locally here in Dallas.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us