PIONEER 225

Bronze Member
Username: Adstark

MPLS, MN

Post Number: 11
I OWN THE PIONEER 225 AND WAS WONDERING WHY I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE NET, IS IT A DISCONTINUED MODEL? PIONEER DOESN'T EVEN HAVE IT ON THEIR WEBSITE IN THE ARCHIVED INFO? ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT? I AM NOT HAVE ING ANY PROBLEMS OR ANYTHING BUT FIND IT ODD I OWN A MACHINE THAT DOESNT SEEM TO EXIST, I PURCHASED IT FROM BEST BUY.

Anonymous

I e-mailed pioneer and ask the question that best buy had a model 225s and if they had a newer model to come out and that I have read that the 330s is a very good product. They got back to me and stated that the 225s and the 330s are identical with one exception and that is firewire on the 330s. hope this helps!
They said that best buy has it at a discounted price...and they did! however, they said that it would be replaced by another model! I bought the 225s

Anonymous

I e-mailed pioneer and ask the question that best buy had a model 225s and if they had a newer model to come out and that I have read that the 330s is a very good product. They got back to me and stated that the 225s and the 330s are identical with one exception and that is firewire on the 330s. hope this helps!
They said that best buy has it at a discounted price...and they did! however, they said that it would be replaced by another model! I bought the 225s

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us