Help with Panasonic DMR-E85H

CvilleHeel
Unregistered guest
I know this is probably a dumb question, but I am stumped to the point of wanting to take an ax to the thing.

How in the world do you finalize? The manual is no help at all.

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
To avoid a 5 paragraph answer please tell me what steps you are taking and I will tell you where you went wrong.

xvxvxvx

CvilleHeel
Unregistered guest
I make a playlist and the disk space is acceptable. I dub HDD>DVD, Vidoe High Speed, create list, START DUBBING. The disk dubs fine, and that disk will play in the machine. However, when I go to SET UP and then DISC SETTING, it only has FORMAT as an option. No mention of finalize.

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
I thought that might be the problem. If you look closely you are tuned to the HDD not the DVD. Press the DVD button on your remote then go through the finalize procedure and all the correct options, including finalize will be there. In other words be sure the amber light on your unit is lit when you want to finalize your DVD not the blue light which indicates your unit is reading from the hard drive.

xvxvxvx

CvilleHeel
Unregistered guest
You have my undying gratitude!

Thank you!

bodo10
Unregistered guest
And me too!!!

BODO10

Unregistered guest
I too have a really dumb question. I was given this as a gift, the E85H. All was going pretty well, till I decided to put the clock ahead the hour. Well, lo and behold, it wont let me. The clock setting is grayed out, so now it keeps flashing when its off. Can somebody help me? Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us