Artec DR-RE12A

Username: Mred

Post Number: 1
When turned off (but still plugged in) the clock does not keep the time. Also I often get the message "no disk" then I have to open and close the door to get player to find the disk. I can not get a response from Artec. Anyone else having the same problems or know the answers?

Unregistered guest
does it have multiregion code

jlh
Unregistered guest
I've had the same problem with the clock. Also, I have a DVD+RW with a few minutes of stuff on it and the recorder won't let me erase it. The edit disc option is not selectable. Any answers?

Anonymous

To the clock issue. Don't turn it off.
Use the remote control standby option instead.

Something you should try with the un-eraseable disc.
Turn on the unit.
Insert the disc.
Switch to the tv viewing option.
Now use setup to erase the disc.
For dvd+R compatibality, the recorder locks out the edit function until it feels you are truely done recording, and only then will allow you to edit.

Hope it helps.

reriotpeoprtpeortip
Unregistered guest
what is good dvd+rw media for this machine... i have one on the way and want to order some media... is the ridata or memorex working?.... thenks for your helps

Unregistered guest
I just bought one of these things and its junk! It recorded fine on DVD+RW disks, but when I used a DVD+R disk it would't finalize! I Hit "stop" when the program was over and the unit completely froze-up on me. I had to shut off the power just to get it to unlock.

I returned it to Computer Geeks for an exchange. After connecting it, the Audio was half White noise...and to top it off,on DVD+R disks; It records for "20 Seconds" and I get a lovely little message..."DISK ERROR-CLOSING". I'm returning it AGAIN!! Has anyone had these problems?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us