Glitch with Sony HX900 DVD recorder

Zoeliz
Unregistered guest
My Sony DVD recorder is excellent and easy to use. However, it occasionally adds a pause to the recording, thus stopping the recording. I don't know why it does this very annoying thing and I just wondered if anyone else experiences this problem.

hose1
Unregistered guest
I'm having a heck of time setting mine up.. My cable source first goes to my Comcast cable box, which is the Motorola dct6200. I then connect the 6200 to my sony using S-video, and rca cables for the audio. I've programmed the sony remote to also control my tv, but I'm not able to program the remote to control 6200. I've tried all of the codes suggested in the manual, but none work. So... with TV input set to DVD I can see and hear the channel that the 6200 is tuned to, but can't change the channel using the remote, or control on the sony unit. So the only way i can record a program is to tune to the channel I want to program, change the tv input to DVD, and hit the record button on the sony. No ability to program, or receive the tv guide. Anyone got any ideas??

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
Yeah, you need to send an output from your MOTO 6200 directly to your TV as well. What is wrong with the remote that came with your cable box?

xvxvxvx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us