Harmon Kardon DVD22 has excellent audio and video quality.

Bronze Member
Username: Mystro

Post Number: 21
I cant believe there is that much of a difference in DVD players. So far the HK DVD22 has performed above my expectation. Its video and audio quality is stellar. The zoom feature lets you zoom up to 5x on still and motion pictures with great quality. My only gripe is the small remote. The remote has alot of small buttons that are hard to read in low light. It is no big deal because I have a Sony RM3100 comander touchscreen master remote so the HK remote goes in the cabinet with all the rest.
Quality and price you cant beat the HK DVD22. I paid around $175.00. It looks cool too, with its silver and blue lights.
I highly recomend it.

Bronze Member
Username: I_am_bigdog

Post Number: 11
I can not agree more, I have been telling people how great it is in this post:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/111872.html

Not only is the sound and picture great but it will play all of my copied DVD's with no problem.

Bronze Member
Username: Mystro

Post Number: 22
I think people get lost in conection compatibility. Who cares if its got HDMI if the picture looks like crap. The most important issue is "How does it look and how does it sound?"
Everthing else is trivial.

JeffL
Unregistered guest
I have a 50" LCD projection HDTV (Sony 50WE655) and tried both the Samsung HD841 and Toshiba SD5790. I was not happy at all with the pic quality (though the Toshiba picture was better), and returned both. Today, I purchased an HK DVD22 ($179 at CC)--finally a DVD player worth keeping! Very good pic quality and digital sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us