Did you buy your TV online?

Username: Dwclark

Arlington, Tx Usa

Post Number: 5
Who has bought their Tv online? Who did you buy it from and would you recommend them?

I'm looking at purchasing the Hitachi 60v710 or the 60vs810 online. But i'm wary of buying something for $3500 online. Right now i'm looking at www.etronics.com. both have good customer reviews but neither are authorized dealers for Hitachi...

any input is greatly appreciated

Username: Toona

Post Number: 7
Daryl,
I have no experiences for you but we were looking at purchasing our JVC from PAC-2000. People here said they were pretty good. I just looked at Etronics though and their price is cheaper! I am curious to know what others think. I agree that it is a ton of money to buy something online.
I would verify with Hitachi, however, that they will honour their factory warranty if purchased from those companies. I have emaild JVC to check with them.
Hope you get some responses here!
PS. You should look at the JVC D-ILA...they're awesome.

Arlington, Tx Usa

Post Number: 6
kathy, thanks for the info. I've looked at just about every TV there is and i really think the Hitachi's put out the best picture there is..especially the cineform series. ShopSunshine says they have never had any warranty issues. I have a friend that also bought a hitachi from them and he had a small problem with the tv. he called hitachi and they came and fixed it no questions asked.....so who knows...i'll probably buy from shopsunshine since they are actually a real store that anybody can just walk into in Brooklyn NY

Post Number: 8
Daryl,
I guess you have a point about an actual store. I know PAC-2000 is kind of one too. The etronics store that I saw pictures of looks questionable. So hard to take the risk. We live in a smaller town though so we have nobody but Best Buy and they are about 800 more. I found Sunshine's shipping way more though. Good luck.

Arlington, Tx Usa

Post Number: 7
Yeah shopsunshine is about 800 cheaper than any store around here..and
i live in Dallas so i have plenty of choices.

My friend had no complaints about shopsunshine so that who i'll
probably go with.
If you call to order you can get them down on shipping and extended
warranty...my friend did...got the tv, stand shipped for $200

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks for the tip, I think I may just try that.
Did you check with the Manufacturer as far as warranty goes? Just to see if they'll still honour it even though its not from an authorized dealer?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us