This plug goes here, this one goes there...Nope, still not right!

Unregistered guest
Hello, can someone please help us?
We just got Cox Cables' Digital Video Recorder 8300 Standard model today. We also bought the Innovative Technology 5.1 Channel Home Theatre. We cannot figure out how to connect the Cox DVR, Home Theatre, Apex TV, KLH DVD player and Emerson VHS player up.

Currently we have the tv, DVD and DVR hooked up and it's working fine. We can't seem to figure out the home theatre system along with everything else.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. Also, I went to Cox Cable's website and they only show connections one way or the other, not everything together.

Thanks, Shana

Sarah
Unregistered guest
Perhaps you can help me. I also just got the Cox DVR. I have a DVD player and VCR and can not seem to get them all hooked up together. Can you tell me how you have your TV/DVD/DVR hooked up? I can get it all hooked up and everything is fine, but I am not get sound with my DVD player, just video.

Username: For

Post Number: 3
i am getting the same this wseek and am interested in any info shared to ease the confusion.

Username: For

Post Number: 4
I am getting the same equiptment this week. Any information shared on this subject would be appreciated.

Username: Phtommy

Lansing, IL United States

Post Number: 1
I recently got a dvr through Comcast, I want to know is there some way, some component or switch that will allow me to transfer the saved programs(not movies)from my dvr to a vcr(Go Video dual-deck). There is only 1 coaxial connection on the dvr box(out),i want to edit the commercials as I transfer to vhs. Can it be done?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us