Archive through September 20, 2004

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me the codes or the possibility of how to unlock the Sony DVP F11 player for multi region. e-mail with any info.
THANKS

Anonymous

Stop asking questions !!!according to David Soon, 1/05/04 he will tell you it cant be done,you must be a Tech to unlock your DVD players..
Duh

pupil
Unregistered guest
code for Panasonic s27s mail to pupil_bv@yahoo.com
Thanxs

kris
Unregistered guest
Hi, anyone know how to make a JVC XV523 region free/ multi region? Pls. help! chs, Kris friskimack@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Has anyone the unlocking code for the Philips DVP320? Thanks

Anonymous

Can anyone help me with the unlock code of crown j-2004 dvd player?

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
i have a JVC XV-421 zone 1, but i need unlock for zone 4.... somebody can help me????

Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone tell me the codes or the possibility of how to unlock the Sony DVP-NS325 player for multi region. e-mail with any info.

Thanks,

Anonymous

help me unlock my SAMSUNG HT-DB120?
for all regions
needs help and would appreciate it, a lot.
email me at-
rhymsy@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous

Hi, Does anyone know how to unlock a Panasonic DVD-F84 or RV30. Thanks,

Email: ptundo@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
It's probably the 34508734507th time coming, but does anyone have the hack for the Panasonic SA-HT700? Thank you in advance.

My email is: Iam4Decadence@Yahoo.Com

Unregistered guest
Can any one help to unlock region one on a DVD portable Logic DVD680P to multi region. Thank you so much.

Naru
Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a DVD and i want to copy it. But its copy protected it. Can anyone help me? What can i do to unlock it? I really want to make a copy of my DVD.

Hannah
Unregistered guest
Hi

I was just wondering if i unlock my dvd player to play region 1 dvds will i still be able to play my region 2 dvds?

Thanks

Unregistered guest
can any one help to unlock a panasonic dvd S24, PLEASE?

Username: Nana

Curitiba, Parana Brasil

Post Number: 1
Hi!!1
does anyone no how to unlock dvd magnavox MDV 45317 to play multiregion?

Anonymous

Need help on unlocking a polaroid dvc-2000.
Can someone send me this info?

kiko_aelf@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
can someone help me to unlock a Toshiba sd-130e dvd player I would very much appreciate it thanks

O Sombra
Unregistered guest
Region Free Hack - Philips DVP320

This player uses the same .mpeg decoder as the DVD726 and DVD727 so the same hack works.

Start the player without any DVD in it.
Open the lid.
While the lid is open press 9,9,9,9,0 on the remote.
You will see region 0 displayed.
Close the lid.

Your DVD player is now region free.

Replace 0 with 1 to 6 to set the wanted region number if you need so.

Have fun!

Regards,

O Sombra

Unregistered guest
Does anyone knows how to unlock a SAMSUNG DVD-V4600? Please help me

Belly
Unregistered guest
Hi can anybody help. I'm trying to unlock the regional setting on my L50 panasonic dvd player. Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone help me please, I have a SANYO SL20 DVD PLAYER but it only plays dvd on one region and I have been told you can change it to a multi-region one using the remote????

any help appreciated

Unregistered guest
Hello guys.
wanna hack ur DVD player.want to swap from zone x o multizone.http://www.dvd365.net/?hacks/yamaha.htm. check this out dudes.:-)

Unregistered guest
hiya,
I have a Toshiba tv/dvd combi and nearly every Toshiba model number sems to be a SD- then whatever number but mine is a VI1420 - if anyone can help with this then it would be greatly appriciated - please email ditchie103@hotmail.com. I would like to unlock it but can't find any codes for my make. ANY help at all greatly appriciated. thanks

Unregistered guest
JVC XV-N312S
need unlock method please mail me and i will dance a litle dance,
have tried everything.
hope somebody will help

Unregistered guest
i have a sony DVP-S336. can i unlock this?
please, please help.
please reply to sarahreturntome@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Hi does anyone know the codes for unlocking my Yakumo XL2 DVD for multiregion
Mail me on Etienne75@melita.net

Unregistered guest
Need to make Panosonic SA-HT70 region-free or '0' (it's an American DVD player)...can anyone help please?! Please e-mail v.retzloff@btinternet.com

curiosity
Unregistered guest
d9oes anyone have the unlock codes for emerson ewd7004 dvd player? please email curiosity@citlink.net Thank you

Username: Bonner

Portsmouth, Hampshire Uk

can anyone help, trying to find unlock codes for a panasonic dvd rv 32?, e-mail at andrew.bone7@ntlworld.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help to unlock my dvpnc665p sony DVD player, I want it region free.
Can it be done?
gferrer@epm.net.co

Unregistered guest
Unlock code for PANASONIC L-50?

Unregistered guest
Hi I was wondering if I could be told the multi-regional unlocking code for my JVC player
Model Number: HR-XVC21U
I would appreciate your help.
Thank you and please e-mail me back.

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I would appreciate it if someone could inform me of the multi-regional unlocking code for my JVC DVD player.
Model number: HR-XVC21U
Thank you and please e-mail me back at:
batmanmix@hotmail.com

Username: Rteales

Hi everyone. Does anybody have the unlock code for a Toshiba SD-1200 DVD player, currently in Zone 4? Be much appreciated - I've come home to Australia and all my European dvd's are useless. Please email me at slipperywun@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Robyn

Anonymous

Hi all.

Was in the states and bought a couple of dvds, and need to unlock my Sony DVP-F21 does anyone have the codes to do this?

Cheers

Anonymous

can anyone help me to make my coby915 dvd region free?

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with unlocking panasonic pv 55. if there are any hack codes or downloadables. email bathanza@yahoo.com please please.

Unregistered guest
My husband sent me a movie from thailand region code 0...my dvd won't play it i need help!!!!!!!!! all info i could find was : remote controller RB-DWM3000.....what can I do?

Unregistered guest
HI DOES ANYONE NO HOW TO UNLOCK akai apv-4300M DVD
TO PLAY MULTI REGION.

Unregistered guest
Hello, I need to unlock a Panasonic L50D DVD

Unregistered guest
Hi there!
PANASONIC DVD RV-30 unlock code needed here!!!
Thanx

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to watch vcd,s on ALBA 45 DVD

Unregistered guest
REWARD OFFERED!!
If you can help me to unlock a pioneer dvd 303
I have only found hacks using a palm, i dont have a palm but do have a compaq ipaq. please help!! bdwmackenzie@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Hey

Do someone have code for JVC DVD DR-M10??

Unregistered guest
HELLO! I need to unlock a Philips DVP 642

Unregistered guest
does anyone know why my pioneer dv-444 plays vcd/svcd and copied dvd's in black and white?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone knows how unlock (Region Free) a BlueSky DVD BLK4400?
thx! :o)

Unregistered guest
How do i unlock initial idm-1731 portable dvd player from region 1 to all regions

Unregistered guest
Hi I purchased a Technosonic DVD Model 202 at a garage sale, and have no remote control? I cannot get it to work, as it keeps rolling.Can anyone tell me what kind of remote I require,-if there is a universal I can buy, or where I can order one. I am in Prince George British Columbia-Canada. Help please!!!!!

Unregistered guest
Hi I purchased a Technosonic DVD Model 202 at a garage sale, and have no remote control? I cannot get it to work, as it keeps rolling.Can anyone tell me what kind of remote I require,-if there is a universal I can buy, or where I can order one. I am in Prince George British Columbia-Canada. Help please!!!!!

Unregistered guest
please help me to unlock a sony cd/dvd player model DVP-S560D for all regions

Anonymous

can anyone out there help me find code to make my dvd multi regional sharp dv-nc 55

Unregistered guest
How do I unlock Coby 508 dvd player from region 1 to all regions ?

jixxx
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to unlock the dvd panasonic sa-dk10. my dvd player only runs region 1 and i want to make it multiregion.
thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi,
Does anyone know how to unlock a Toshiba SD-120E DVD player to make it multi-regional as it is currently region 2 only. None of the websites i've found have the answer.
Thanxs

Unregistered guest
Hi,
Does anyone know how to unlock a Toshiba SD-120E DVD player to make it multi-regional as it is currently region 2 only. None of the websites i've found have the answer. Please email to taraizadifar@hotmail.com
Thanxs

Username: Darbykeens

Would like to convert my Technics SL DV250 into multi regional player. Can anyone help with code???

jacky
Unregistered guest
looking for a multi region hack for my pacific PDV5000, combi video & dvd player. thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
Does anyone has a hack, or can direct to me a place with technicians who can assist me in unlocking the Panasonic DMR-E74VS

I have terminal cancer here in the US, but would like to send my mom this system, so she can watch all the videos I have here in the US - or even if I can record the videos onto DVD - then send them to her.

Also - I have a Sony DCR-TRV27 digital handycam, I want to know if I can plug this straight into the DMR system and record it onto DVD.

Thanks for your help.

PS: If I have a converter (NZ -> US) can I hook up my UPB and run all US electronics off it in NZ?

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A KOSS DVD PLAYER US ZONED MP3 CD-RW PAL/NTSC (NO SPECIFIC MODEL NAME IS INDICATED ON THE MACHINE) - I NEED TO WATCH DVDS FROM RUSSIA MULTI ZONES FORMATED IN PAL STANDARD (NOT IN NTSC) - WOULD IT BE ENOUGH TO DEZONE MY DVD PLAYER? OR IS IT NECESSARY TO USE A TV COMPATIBLE WITH PAL STANDARD? BY THE WAY I NEED TO DEZONE THE PLAYER ANYWAY - HOW CAN I DO THAT FOR THIS SPECIFIC MACHINE?

Unregistered guest
I have a region 1 player, need to get it region free. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
I have a region 1 player, need to get it region free. Thanks!

Anonymous

I have pyle pldvd150 player- how to unlock it to get region free ?

Anonymous

i have a Sony DAV SC5 region 2 want to turn it to multiregion player please help. . Mutichi@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Does anyone have an unlock code for a Digitrex GK-1020. I can't find one anywhere.

Unregistered guest
Hi. Does anyone have the code to unlock an Elta 8910 (portable)? The guys in Austria sold it as multi-region, but have refused to give me the code, and now I'm struggling!

Pls email if you have the code - colin_hancock2@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks!
Colin

Unregistered guest
Anyone help,unlock code 4 panasonic dvd rv31,thanks all.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can someone tell me how to play region 1 dvds in region 2 dvd player?
My dvd player is: Sony DAV-SA30

Please email me: Dogiex87@yahoo.com

Shaunsgsfdg
Unregistered guest
Most of your dvd players you can't find information about are impossible to unlock sorry to break this on you but if it isnt on a site its probably not unlockable, most expensive and top of the line dvd players are unlockable, but if you paid

Unregistered guest
I just bought from USA a Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD (In Car In-Dash Audio/Video)with Region 1, does anyone have the info to unlock.
Thanks so much.
Charlie

Unregistered guest
Hi Folks, ok i need your help, i just bought a LG 7732NSC DVD Player and i need to find the code to enable me to make it Region free. Hope someone out there can help me.....

Keeping my fingers crossed......

Cheers

Scottie

Username: Holyjoe2004

hi all
does anyone know how i can unlock my dvd player so it can play region 1 dvd`s as well as region 2 my dvd player is xenius dvd 2040
thank you

Anonymous

I have JVC TH-A30R DVD home dvd.
Trey for dvd/cd, won't open any more, I have the feeling it's software problem. Can somebody advise, thanks

Anonymous

www.dvdchips.co.uk is cheaper than dvdcodes if you use the discount voucher on this page

http://www.dvdchips.co.uk/thedvdforums/

it's meant for members of the dvd forums only but they dont check :-)

Username: Kecomp

does anyone know unlocking code for samsung p247a slimline dvd after region 0 code

Username: Kecomp

Post Number: 2
does anyone know unlocking code for samsung p247a slimline dvd after region 0 code

Unregistered guest
hiya i have just brought a JVC XVN212SL dvd player and i'm desperately trying to fing a code to unlock it to play multi region dvds any ideas anyone? email me on sarahmaller@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
How to unlock the region code - KOSS KS3102 - Home Video and Audio Entertainment System - 500 watts?

Username: Gerold

Oakland, CA USA

Can anyone help me to unlock my Philips DVD 750VR (by using the remote)? It is a dvd/vcr-combo. I would like to be able to play dvd's from region 2 on my system in the US. Please contact me at Gerold63@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
code for philips DVP630
open tray, press 7,8,9 ok and then 0
then works for all regions.
n e 1 no code for toshiba sd120e

Username: Thunde_rstorm

Can anyone help me to unlock my Panasonic DMR- e85H(by using the remote)? It is a dvd hard disc recorder. I would like to be able to play dvd's from region 1 on my system in EUROPE. Please contact me at Thunde_rstorm@yahoo.de

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock the dvd player toshiba SD-3960?

Please contact me at schmilinsky@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
HELP
could someone please help me unlock a JVC th-a5
throught a remote control please email if so

cheers guys

Username: Estebang1

Armenia, Quindio (col... Colombia

help, Does anyone know how to unlock a Sony DVP NS425P???
thanks

Kobi
Unregistered guest
Help!! Can I watch VCD on my Matsui dvd225??
How can I make it work??

Norty
Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock a HITACHI DV-W1A(AU) so it will play multizones?

Unregistered guest
I recently bought a dvd player (sanyo 7201) from car boot sale, and found that there was a lock code, which wont allow you to play, unless the code was first input. Does anyone know if there is a code for this, and what it is to reset the dvd player? Please reply to email address supplied. Thank you all, Adam

Unregistered guest
I recently bought a dvd player (sanyo 7201) from car boot sale, and found that there was a lock code, which wont allow you to play, unless the code was first input. Does anyone know if there is a code for this, and what it is to reset the dvd player? Please reply to email address supplied. Thank you all, Adam
adam_son@tiscali.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Has anyone have unlocing code for Lg LH-C6235 to make either region 1 & 2 or region free.
would be most greatful for the info

Thanks Gwynfor

Unregistered guest
Got It:- Unlock your LG LH-C6235
Went to this address http://lgregionfree.tripod.com/menu.htm

and selected the 6000 series download

Works Great first time

Unregistered guest
Please...Does anyone have hack for XtremeVideo WMVS200 portable DVD player? I want to use with 1 and 4 regions...

Unregistered guest
Please help me to unlock Philips DVD860/691 DVD player....I want make my player region-free,Pls help me out.

Unregistered guest
hi everyone,

i need to unlock my philips dv-355 dvd player can anyone help me plz. will this let me play copies.
ta

Owen Minogue
Unregistered guest
That site has Teac DVD cracks but not for my model. My model number is DV-2120

Unregistered guest
hello is there anyone brainy enough to unlock my Matsui DVD225 please thankyou guys.

DarkDVD
Unregistered guest
Question: How do I unlock my DVD player. Answer? www.dvdexploder.com

I've checked it out and it's got lots of great handset codes. Good stuff!

Unregistered guest
can anyone please tell me how to unlock my Panasonic dvd system SA-mt1 thanks

Username: Ccarcaris

Brasil

www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Matsui+225

Username: Ccarcaris

Brasil

Post Number: 2
Do you wanna unlock your DVD Player enter www.videohelp.com there you will find a DVD Player Hack List!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us