Video Games Help

Username: Murk

Post Number: 1
Hi, im about to get either a 50v500 or a sammy HLP5085W both in 50" i was wonder what one would look better for videogames? i like racing and fast pace games on xbox and ps2 with the least blur and stuff.

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Bangbang023

Brooklyn, NY United State...

Post Number: 14
If you have room for the Sammy's stand and have extra room for component storage, I would say go with the Samsung. The picture on it is amazingly crisp and I have yet to see any problems (including rainbow effect) on the display model at work.

Post Number: 2
Well how much room will component storage really take up? is the sammy stand really a problem for storage? do they make diffrent stands for it?

Bronze Member
Username: Bangbang023

Brooklyn, NY United State...

Post Number: 16
The stand is part of the TV and really has no storage, what so ever. You will have to get some sort of component tower for the side of it.

Post Number: 3
i guess they dont make some sort of stand that goes around the sammy stand with like 2 shelves?

ebeb
Unregistered guest
There is a stand available at circuit city ...it is also on the samsung web site.

Have you heard of time lag problems with video games and DLP?

Post Number: 4
Im not sure, thats why i wanted to know peoples opinions about the 2 tv sets to see whats the better pick of the two.

Silver Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 385
The Hitachi LCD will give you slight motion blur, the Sammy DLP has bad lag problems. Go with a JVC. No problems at all with games!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us