Archive through November 07, 2004

Recoil
Unregistered guest
Man this is driving me dilly. anyone know how to unlock the NAD T533. I think it may not be possible. if so those people with multi region DVD collections should stay away from this baby. I have looked high and low and cant find anything.

Unregistered guest
I need to unlock my Samsung L-300 Portable Player can anyone help me on this?

claire
Unregistered guest
can anybody help me to make my mums grundig gdv430 dvd player multiregion..please.....

Anonymous

Hello code crackers
Do you have a code to make my dvd multiregional, its a phillips dvd728. Please give me a step by step instruction to decode.
Thank you

Unregistered guest
POLAROID DVC 2000
Need codes to unlock this for multi region or at least to region 4. It is a combo (+VCR). please help!
kiko_aelf@hotmail.com

Anonymous

can anyone give me the unlock code for

PHILIPS 625K please!!!!!

smeggy73
Unregistered guest
Could anyone please help me unlock a region 4 sansui dvd player model no. DVX2100K
dalesonia@dodo.com.au

Anonymous

can any one tell me the region three code for a venturer dvd player

Anonymous

To enable multi region facility on Philips DVD625.
1. Open the DVD player disc tray.
2. Hit it sharply with a hammer.
3. Only joking.
4. Open the tray ( Step 1)
5 Press 9,9,9,9,0 on the remote control ( wait a second between key presses).
6. Close the tray.

If you need to reset it for a specific region replace the 0 with the region required. ie to set it to region 2, press 9,9,9,9,2

PLEASE NOTE!!!
This can only be done 25 times. The DVD player will be locked on whatever region is selected at the 25th change. However most DVD's will work on region 0.

Anonymous

Hi,
Can anyone please help me unlock my LG DV7821P Player.

thanks

Nazgul
Unregistered guest
Need unlocking code for Technosonic PV7000 to make it multiregional, can't find it anywere, can anybody help me out?

Unregistered guest
have u got a code for the bush btv663dvd tv/video/dvd/ combi so i can play vcds email me forme200400@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me the codes to unlock Toshiba DVD Video Player SD-110E and also Naiko N-2081 DVD/CD/MP3 Player?

Unregistered guest
anyone know the code for an ALBA DVD55.

Unregistered guest
anyone know the code for an ALBA DVD55.

Unregistered guest
HI COULD ANYONE HELP WITH THE CODES FOR AN SANYO DVD-SL25.

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest

Needs YOUR Help!
Unregistered guest
Okay, I have a Philips Magnavox Remote and I need it programmed for two things...A zenith Tv, and a Cinevision Dvd player, I've looked everywhere for the dvd one but for the zenith tv, all the codes i get arent working for me. I dont kno what model thing my remote is, but its silver and the buttons are gray....um...i dont know. but its not a universal one. All i know is its Philips magnavox...just cause it says that on the remote...:/ If anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated!! E-mail this address if u have the codes! papi2324@aol.com Thank you!!

Unregistered guest
>>Can anyone help me unlock the ALBA PKDVHC559???

Unregistered guest
Aaaaaaaargh! multi-region hack for Pioneer xv-dv55 required.....or is it chip only? TVM

Unregistered guest
Looking for DVD unlock code for Kenwood DVF 3060K dvd player - please help

Username: Thiago

Post Number: 2
Hello Rysso, Can you help me to unlock my Samsung HD-931 ???? if you konw.

Thanks

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the Sony DAVS880 in Australia (region 4)?

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me to unlock my sanyo dvd. model no dvd-SL20.

vicki!
Unregistered guest
any help with unlocking the technika 108??
can't seem to find the codes any where?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a DVD Toshiba SD 3960 Region 1. Could anyone help me with decoding it to Multiregion.
PLEASE HELP ME

Username: Rosangela

Curitiba, Parana Brasil

Post Number: 2
Hi, I have a magnavox MDV453/17 region 1. Could anyone help me with decoding it to Multiregion.
PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

Can anyone help me to find the unlock code for a LG DVD Dk7821P

Bill Stewart
Unregistered guest
I own a region 2 Sony DVP-LS500. Can someone help with info to unlock for multi-region use? Willing to pay a small fee to supplier of successful method or code?

Unregistered guest
hi can any one help me make my technosonic 802c dvd player multi regional as i recently percahsed some dvds from ebay not looking at regoins and there region 1 where my dvd player only plays region 2 thank you

Anonymous

www.dvdchips.co.uk is cheaper than dvdcodes if you use the discount voucher on this page

http://www.dvdchips.co.uk/thedvdforums/

it's meant for members of the dvd forums only but they dont check :-)

Unregistered guest
hi. is it possible to unlock a SABA DFA 100E DVD player ? and if it is, how ?? thank you very much !!

Unregistered guest
dose any one have the code to make my Palsonic dvd 2000 region free

Heulwen
Unregistered guest
Hi!
please can anyone help? I'm after an unlock code for a:
Sharp dv-sv80h

thanks - Heulwen x
feederthefish@hotmail.com

Username: Studavies

Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Post Number: 1
SANYO SL20. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CODE FOR UNLOCKING THIS?? PLEASE RESPOND!! THANKS.

Unregistered guest
Looking for unlock code for JVC HR-XVC30U DVD/VHS Combo - please help

Unregistered guest
Wow if someone can offer a codes list for SONY like the type given for the Samsung than that'd be amazing.

I've got a SONY DVP-NS405 and want to watch US DVDs, please help

Peace :-)

neophyte
Unregistered guest
just curious... I see many requesting codes for bypassing region coded dvd's, but what about the video format (PAL vs. NTSC)?

Unregistered guest
Need help Unlock code for LG DV7821P Would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

I'm looking for an unlock code for Initial IDM-1731 portable DVD player. Someone can help me? Tks

Unregistered guest
Hi I am trying to find out if its possible to unlock the Samsung L1200 portable dvd player. Can you help? Thanks

DarkMan
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Check out www.dvdexploder.com

They've got codes for loads of players, Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic etc.

Later

Carl

nowregionfree
Unregistered guest
panasonic, sony , and man others can only be unlocked using a special remote i have been told. I got one from dvdcodes.net and it was a breeze. 30 seconds after reading the instructions i was region free.

Lou
Unregistered guest
Can someone help me unlock a Pioneer DV 355 without needing a Palm Pilot, thanks

please help
Unregistered guest
can any1 help me, i am looking for an unlock code for a alba dvd108 code!!

Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm looking for the Toshiba sd-3950 region free code or the way to make it multizone. If you know how to make it, please, tell me.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
HI CAN YOU HELP ME? I NEED THE REGION FREE CODE FOR A TOSHIBA SD-230E, IF YOU CAN HELP IN ANYWAY
I THANK YOU FOR IT NOW.

Username: Kakemami

hi guess what i too am looking for an unlock code the dvd is an LG DV7821P
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Unregistered guest
PLEASE, help me to unlock my portable DVD DIGIX SDV17. i am exhausted and I cannot find the code to unlock it.

Unregistered guest
Hi. Does anyone know if there is any code out there to unlock a samsung SD-616T dvd player? If there is could up plz, plz, plz contact me. I've tried searching but am coming up blank. If not it's kewl. Thanx! :>

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Alba DVD54 region 2. Could anyone help me with decoding it to Multiregion?

Unregistered guest
Help
How can I unlock my Philips DVD player
Model DVP 520 ?

Unregistered guest
I have a dvd burner, when I copy a dvd movie and I play it on a LG DVD player its fine, but when a put a dvd label on the disc it does'nt work any more, can anyone help me????
afprotti@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help with unlocking for region free playing of a cinevision dvp-650?

Unregistered guest
need to unlock dvd RCA model MRP1150
PLEASE HELP

Username: Florin

Can every one to help me to uncode my DVP63 Philips. Now is lock on the zone 2.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me unlock my Philips DVD 756.
I used some codes and now it can only play DVDs from zone 1 - Latin America.
thanks

stevetolan
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock my poineer AVH-P6500DVD in car dvd player/screen. I Had it imported from america

CarlosMex
Unregistered guest
Hii!
Anyone know how to get my Sony DVD DVP S560D
to multi regional please. heeelllpp mmmee!!!!
;)
cgallagher2@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I urgently need to unlock a Samsung DVD-V540 and a Teac DV2120 to enable multi region use. Can anyone help please email me.

Frecklemonster
Unregistered guest
Hi guys,
could anybody give me any info on how to unlock my panasonic SA-HT80 home theatre system PLEASE !!!

Username: Frecklemonster

Australia

Hi guys,
could anybody give me any info on how to unlock my panasonic SA-HT80 home theatre system PLEASE !!!

Anonymous

hi peeps
anyone no how to unlock a thomson dth210u
and
pacific pdvtv13????
ampi2403@yahoo.com
nice one

Unregistered guest
HI
CAN ANY ONE UNLOCK A DIGITREX GK2020 PLEASE
EMAIL ME PLEASE I'M DESPERATE
blondechick@ecn.net.au

Anonymous

Can anyone help me unlock a toshiba sd-1800 dvd, and a samsung p241 to make them region free?

Anonymous

Can anyone help me unlock a toshiba sd-1800 dvd, and a samsung p241 to make them region free?

Username: Alaurap

I just bought a Pioneer DV-275 player, and wanted to know if anyone has the unlock hack code to make it region-free?

Thankyou!

Username: Masteve00

Need region free hack for the following DVD Players:
1) Sony SLV-D300P
2) Toshiba SDK220U
3) Apex AD-1000

Thanks. Please email me with info. masteve00@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
can somebody please give me the unlock code for a BUSH TXA2028 DVD PLAYER THANKS

Carmen
Unregistered guest
I'm just curious to know whether these all-region codes can be used for PC DVD players.

Anonymous

Any codes or useful websites to unlock Alba55?
Cheers

Max_Headcase
Unregistered guest
Morning,

I'm looking for the soft code for an LC POWER DV885A. It seems to be a mainly German sold machine, but I know there's a code out the somewhere....

Thx for you help

FOX
Unregistered guest
can someone help me how to unlock ( region free) my DVDs PHILCO-STC1100?
thanks in advance

PauLusby
Unregistered guest
I've bought some copied dvd's. Some are playing no bother but others are playing in black and white... Whatever is happening it seems to be coverting the whole dvd to black and white after it has loaded and read the dvd...
any info would be much appreciated

Unregistered guest
Hi!
Need to hack my Samsung DVD-P144 to regional free.Lots of movies just waiting to be watched and i can't!I`m freaking out.Help needed and very much appreciated!

Anonymous

Ok, heres a tricky english bugger, a Pacific DVD-1002. Anyone?

Anonymous

Hi! I have three dvd player & a playstation 2 that I need to make region free. Any help would be appreciated. Phillips DVDR-75
Apex AD-5000W
Toshiba SD-2109

Thanks everybody!!

Anonymous

Can anyone supply the unlock codes for a Bush dvd2035XI? I need to be able to play region 1.

Thanks

Username: Dandan

hi every body ive bought phillips 711 of some geezer who promised me it was multi region which it obviousy aint. so would any kind of you kind souls tel me the code if there is one.

cheers

Stephen. L.
Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone help, I'm looking for Multi region codes for Initial portable dvd IDM-1731 and sony DVP-F21
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
please some1 help and give me the code to unlock a Sony DAV-SA30

Unregistered guest
Can someone please provide me the step by step process and the unlock code to unlock the region code of Samsung P231 DVD player? Thanks.

Username: Dazza

Hi, anyone know of a hack or unlock code for a JVC HR-XVC15U, DVD video combo. It's from Canada and only plays region 1.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
HI I have a region 1 RCA RC5240P can anyone help me to make a multi region player please please
i even have an RCA DRC220N please help me

Anonymous

need a hack for the hyundai hdvd-001 wich is identical(chip) with the alba dvd55

Username: Dobipup81

hello all
im so frustrated. i looked all over the net...
does maybe here anyone know how to unlock a Panasonic SA-HT67?? it plays region 1 but i also want it to play rgion 2 dvd`s. so if anybody knows please let me know at c.hartley@greennet.de
i also called Panasonic and asked them... dumb idea lol, because they said its impossible... but what is impossible now these days?~!
greetings and thanks

DVDFree
Unregistered guest
:-) If you're interested, check out the following pay-site for a decent database of DVD handset codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset code? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Unregistered guest
looking for a code for a DVX Firestorm DVD player - it is currently region 2.

AKNZ
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the region codes for a Yamaha DVD-S550? If so, can I have them too - pleeease...

Username: S2rsturbo

does anyone have a code for a LG FFH-DV25 thanks.

Unregistered guest
Another person who needs a region free DVD player!

I have a PIONEER DV-533. Is there a code to make it region free or do I have to replace a chip inside?

Thanks!
lakhoon@gmail.com

lakhoon
Unregistered guest
Just to help others out, here is a link to another site that has directions to unlock region codes. For some reaon, Pioneer is not on the list!!

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?s=3&p=all

Unregistered guest
code needed for sony dav-s400 help

Unregistered guest
I have a Panasonic SC - HT-720 and it's region 1.
I need the code for region free, please.
Thanks!!!

Unregistered guest
HELP!!!!!!
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK A VOXSON DVD T172
TO MAKE IT MULTI REGION? IT IS REGION 4.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW. robynrice@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have an Aiwa tvvideo combi model VX G134 and its been turned off and the anti theft feature has been activated. How do i reset the unit

GothGuy
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock codes please for the following dvd players:

Technika dvd 203

and a

Panasonic dvd S35

any help would be appreciated
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
how can unlock grundig tv model no st21-4420/4

jackie milburn
Unregistered guest
Can anybody please help me if they know unlock codes to make a Xoro HSD400 plus DVd Player Multiregion, Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us