Screen burn questons

Anonymous

i got a hitachi rpt the other day and i have an xbox and halo2 ive heard about screen burn and ive had it explained to me constantly by ppl i know but i need more info ive heard that the lil maps and health doodad can burn in but thats purty much it.im starting to wonder if i hwould just not play it on the rpt. can anyone save me from this madness!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

Your Daddy
Unregistered guest
Forget about screen burn in.

You need some serious help with your grammar!

You need to focus more on your school work than playing games!

Grand Father
Unregistered guest
Anonymous - listen to your Daddy!

Love, Grandpa

Anonymous

okay i was kinda in a hurry when i wrote the main topic and uh lets just say im kinda tired of gettin some half assed answers that are totally off topic k

Username: Arlin

Post Number: 7
If you want some good answers to your question(s), please write your questions so they can be understood.

Your post has no punctuation, no line breaks, and no capitalization. This makes it very difficult to read.

Thus, because it is difficult to read, people here either don't understand your post, or they don't bother to take the time to figure it out.

(It took me about 3-4 time reading it to get a general idea of what you are saying, and I still don't know how to answer your post.)

Anonymous

i need to know sssstttuuuufff aaaabbbouuutt scccrreeeennn buuuurrrrnnn there did i say it slow enough for ya

Your Daddy
Unregistered guest
Listen son,

Sarcasm will not get you any further than where you are right now, on this forum.

Grand Father
Unregistered guest
"i need to know sssstttuuuufff aaaabbbouuutt scccrreeeennn buuuurrrrnnn there did i say it slow enough for ya"

Now, now young man. That's no way to behave. Listen to your Daddy. He told you to learn grammar. Do you want to try again, with good grammar, good spelling and good manners. Maybe then you'll get your answer ...

Grandpa

klaus
Unregistered guest
Anonymous:
All lecturing aside, is your TV a dlp, lcd, or crt based rear projection? dlp is immune from burn in, lcd is very resistant to burn in (check out your laptop screen), but CRt based screens will burn in static images.

Anonymous

rear projection

Anonymous

and i just got an xbox and i was wondering what percautions i should take to prevent screen burn aside from just not playing it

Grand Father
Unregistered guest
It is not clear from your reply what type of rear projection you have. Lets assume you have a CRT rear projection.

If so, you can get screen burn if a static image is left on the screen for a long time.

You could turn the brightness down on the TV. Also try not to play the same game for too long, like an hour or so. Don't let the game stay idle on the screen.

Bottom line is do not keep the same image on the screen for too long.

Grandpa
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us