Price on a Mit. WD-52725

Username: Millerman

Post Number: 1
Could somebody please tell me what's a good price to pay for a Mit. WD-52725? I went to Ultimate Electronics and they quoted me $3515, is this a good price? Thanks for any help!!

David Popi
Unregistered guest
I got them to go down to $3096 at Ultimate Electronics in DFW. Some people in the SouthEast have gotten the 52725 from Brandsmart for as low as $2796.

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the info David. Any chance you could email me a copy of your receipt, Ultimate said they would match any price I brought in. If you can my email is s_coopers@hotmail.com Thanks again.

Post Number: 3
Could somebody please email me a copy of a receipt that's a good price for the Mit. WD-52725. The best I can get is $3,500, somebody out much have gotten a better price than that. I appreciate any help you can give me.

s_coopers@hotmail.com

Username: Glenns1939

Post Number: 1
purchased a 52725 for $3515 at Absolute Sound on Nov 12th in sw Florida and need a lower receipt to use within the 60 day window for price matches. Any help is apprecited-thanks! Email @ glenns1939@aol.com.

JBC1013
Unregistered guest
You can get it at Sears for 3299. On line at HDTVtime http://store.hdtvtime.com/hdtvtime/, its 2399 + ~ 120 shipping . They are in Atlanta.

JBC1013
Unregistered guest
OOps.. Ignore my last post- it was referring to another TV model. Sorry.

Username: Mr_daniel

Houston, TX United States

i sell this set at work. the price that David Popi posted is pretty much dealer cost. the best price i ever gave anyone was $3000, but him and his buddies bought 3 that day.

Username: Ben1db

I bought Friday $3100 and $350 for 5 year extended warranty in Dallas From Ed Kellum and Son. Tweeter and Ultimate would match price here but only offered a 4 yr extended warranty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us