Best Local Retailers

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
if sears,bb,cc, and tweeters all had the same price on a certain model, can anyone give feedback on which store they prefer from personal experience? thanks

Anonymous

Having bought one of the first Dolby Surround Amps (NEC AV 300 - which I still have) from Tweeter around 1985 - I do favor them, however price is a problem for individual one item buys. The prices tend to be high

They are most ideal for people that really know little of nothing about audio and video products and just need a home theater turn key setup and want or need to write a check for 10,000 dollars plus

Salesman more knowledgeable than most. One of few stores that tend to have all HDTVs with a true HD feed

Sears ok- have not bought there, but seem to be getting better

CIRCUIT CITY - pretty good, have bought many computers and related devices there. I usually come in late at night early week with all cash, say I'M in a hurry and need X computer - and (ahead of time clearly state) I don't want the warranty. Most of them understand and don't argue, unlike BestBUY

I don't believe Tweeters matches prices per se, I could be wrong though. They have a slightly different clientele

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
hey guys, check out circuit city's web site. they've got some pretty sweet deals on tv's and stands right now, plus free del.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us