Magnavox

Jim Sandusky
Unregistered guest
A week ago or so I bought a new Magnavox 27" HDTV and there seems to be a crackling noise when watching it. This noise is bad on some channels and not so bad on others. Also the sound is crystal clear when watching DVDs. Does this sound like a problem with the television tuner or the cable connection? I never noticed the noise with my other television.

Username: Rscarter

Post Number: 1
I have a Magnavox Model TP3273 C101. The TV turned itself off and will not turn back on. I unplugged it and let it set for a while then plugged it back in but it still won't turn on. I removed the back and cleaned about a 1/2 ton of dust out of it and tried to turn it on with the back off. You can here the switch click on and then off. The green LED in front will come on, go off then come back on for a second then go off. Anyone have an idea what might be wrong and is the TV worth fixing?

Thanks,
RSCarter

Username: Darknebula

Palmdale, Ca Us

Post Number: 9
same problrm with my 56 inch big screen tv. as i see it if you have waranty you should just go get a new one because thats a factory damege.and as for stan it might be that your power supply has allot of things connected to it and it dosent have enough power to power evrything you plugged in. if not is probably something wrong with the power boxin the tv.

Username: Hugger2009

Post Number: 1
I just got a new magnavox 20" tv set and i turned it on and it took about 15 seconds until it turns on. Is this normal. Please help me. thank you.

Bronze Member

Palmdale, Ca Us

Post Number: 14
yes this is normal if its an hdtv, or and lds my fried has one and does the same thing if its new it does that all of them dont worry about it

Username: Hugger2009

Post Number: 2
Would it stop doing this after a while or will it do it forever.

Anonymous

you have to try a clean start w/o cable, however with the unit already plugged in, ie running on a trickle charge usually. Don't worry about an antenna and perfect picture, just see if it turns on

5 to 7 seconds max or take it back if its for example Walmart etc within the initial take-back phase

Bronze Member

Palmdale, Ca Us

Post Number: 15
this will do it for ever thats what i herd
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us