Crutchfield and E-line stores

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
has anyone here done business with Crutchfield or any of the other big warehouses lately? would like any feedback on your experiences. little leary on spending $4500.00 from some place i can't get to physically. thanks

Username: Angelog

Post Number: 3
Bubba,

You can't go wrong with a company like Crutchfield. They've been around for years and years . .though Crutchfields pricing isn't usually that much lower than local discount retail.

Ang

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
ang, thanks for your comeback. i made the Big Plunge this morning. after reading hours upon hours of reviews i figured i'd better hurry and purchase a set before my eyes can't even see it. that other forum av. wears me out with the dark background. i can just stay on it for so long searching around. i went to tweeters and got the sony 60xs955. got a good deal i thought with all the trimmings. if i don't like it i can take it back and try something else. it will be delivered sat. wish me luck.this has been a hard decision, but all the fussing yesterday about the rainbows and headaches swayed me away from dlp for now. we'll see what happens.

CodeMaster
Unregistered guest
What price did you get the 955 for?

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
sears had them on the 10% sale last sat for $3505.49. cc had them fmor $3699.00. had stand for 599.99
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us