KDF-55WF655 versus KDF-55XS955

Username: Robjamell

Post Number: 1
Could someone tell me the differences. I have heard that one is better on fast moving objects, but I have not been able to confirm any differences with anyone.

Thanks.

Username: Psu828694

Post Number: 5
Yes, I am considering the WF model. The main differences are, appearence, Xs has more speakers and wattage, more video options (although I understand these are only used in analog?), and finally XS has "Live Color." I have no idea if these justify the extra 400.00 bucks. I personally like the WF look better, and I will be using a seperate audio source. Good Luck.

snappy
Unregistered guest
e mail expoanthony@yahoo.com he is a retailer and he is a very great in helping making your mind.. he is located in new jersey forgot what company, but he is suthorised for sony.. i got a great deal on my tv that i bought from him.. im sure if you e-mial him he will be able to help you..

Username: Robjamell

Post Number: 2
Thanks. I emailed him and got no response. Do you have a phone number?

Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
Get the XS model. Two (2!) HDMI inputs, newer technology, better picture.

It has a chip dedicated to making black levels darker, which is a major plus since LCD's #1 problem is displaying blacks at a dark enough level.

I just got one and love it. The blacks are the best I've seen yet on an LCD projection TV.

tnbubba
Unregistered guest
john i'm getting the xs also any day. someone in another forum mentioned with the lcd there is some problems with fast moving objects like in sports, race cars, etc. can you confirm anything on that? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us