RCA TV: input channel/s-video

Anonymous

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with.
I bought an s-video cable, and my TV does support it, but I can't find which channel to use. The remote and TV both do not have an input button or anything like that. Can anyone help?
Thanks

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
What is the exact mdel number of your RCA TV?

xvxvxvx

Username: Shinister

Post Number: 1
according to the number on the back of the TV
F35670MB

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
according to the number on the back of the TV
F35670MB

That is the remote used for your TV. Sorry without at least the TV model number it is too difficult to solve your problem via the net.

xvxvxvx

noi
Unregistered guest
This model number suggests you have a 35 inch direct view tv. Is this correct? Hard to find any info on this tv. Does your tv have an s-video input? If so, there should be an input button or tv/video button that scrolls thru the various inputs. Look on the side and back of your tv and let us know exactly what inputs you have and your remote for any button such as tv/video or related buttons that may help us figure out your tv.

Post Number: 2
Noi, yes you are right (on tv type)
it does have a s-video input as well as antenna input and auditory input/ouput (the yellow,white,red cable thing)
the remote that came with the TV is a SystemLink: Simple 3
It has these buttons: mute, power, tv, cable, vcr, volume, channel, rewind, play, fastfoward, record, stop, and pause.

thanks for the help so far

noi
Unregistered guest
I believe your remote is the culprit. Another universal rca remote with a video function should solve the problem. However, on a system link 5 (not sure if this will work on 3) use the code 109 for your tv. Then under the menu button it will have an up and down arrow buttons. The down arrow button becomes the video button and will scroll thru your video inputs including s-video. Give this a shot using code 109 for tv.

noi
Unregistered guest
I found this page that I believe is the remote you are looking for. You might get lucky and find similar remote at your local electronics store.

http://www.replacementremotes.com/store/proddetail.cfm?productid=5033&CategoryID =110

Post Number: 3
thankkks so much

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA F27251WN tv. I am trying to connect a replay tv to it. I cannot find the input. On the tv remote input button it goes to 3 put the replay does not show up. On my other tv it had a blank channel like av or aux something like this. I know I have it hooked up right. But cannot get it to change over to replay. No book for the tv so I have no instructions. HELP

Unregistered guest
I have a systemlink 3 and i need to reprogram the channels? I try and press tv and then menu but nothing happens? How do i do it???

Unregistered guest
Is there a specific channel to use for a DVD player to be viewed? I don't have the serial or model number because it was used and the paper was torn off. The TV is a RCA color trak plus and the DVD player is a Koss.

AntJ
Unregistered guest
I had this problem with a friend's TV. Apparently, older RCA televisions show AV inputs (S-Video & composite) on channels 90-91-92 (and maybe 93?), or channel 00.

Unregistered guest
Press menu on your remote. Press "4" for channel and "4" for video input source. In this menu, you can toggle between s-video and regular video (yellow plug) input. The disadvantage is, if you're like me and you've got a DVD player and and VCR (or maybe a video game system) all hooked up to the same TV, you've got to go through the menu and switch the inputs to watch something else. I'm happy with my digital audio cable; I'll deal with yellow-plug video.

Tyson0909090909
Unregistered guest
i have a tv and no remote how can i get it to play a game channel?

SB
Unregistered guest
I'm having trouble hooking up my dvd player to my TV-- an RCA colortrak. I've got this RCA universal remote with no "menu" button on it. And with my cable box, I can't set a channel on the tv. Help?!?

Unregistered guest
I bought a RCA 27 inch tru flat TV, The model number on the back of the TV says #27F520T, my problem is it was a floor model, no papers no remote, and I can't find a channel for the DVD, I've tried everything, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You So Much!

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 271
You must press the "input" button on the remote until you get to the desired input from the DVD.

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 272
I must apologize--I didn't see at first that you didn't have the remote. You can read the entire owner's manual by googling RCA 27F520T. I think you are out of luck on changing inputs without the remote control. Hope you got a real good deal on this floor model.

Anonymous

You can go to Walmart or wherever and buy a universal remote - but the key is buy one with an "input" button on it. Look close because they all do not have this feature. RCA makes one.

Unregistered guest
I have an RCA F19442 TV and a Pionner DVD. I've just bought a universal RCA Remote control with no input button. I cannot see the DVD image when it's playing. What should I do? How can I find the video input channel?

Thanks

Sylvie

Anonymous

Listen - You keep putting the same questions in this thread - If you can't select the proper input because your current remote does not have an "INPUT" button, then go get a universal remote that has an input button, program it, and then use the input button to select the devices you currently cannot access. It happended to me and this is the solution. Now quit asking the same question and go get the proper remote. Crikey...

Username: Zedsimon

Here's how the inputs are mapped on most Thomson (RCA, GE, ProScan) sets:

Ch 90: S-video
Ch 91: Video 1
Ch 92: Video 2

Go into the Setup menu and add the channels you need into the channel memory. Best part? You can do it from the set itself - no remote required! Hit the Menu or Setup button (whichever it's called on your set) and change the menu settings with the volume buttons.

Username: Dixiechick

HELP!!!! I have a rca G27684hp TV and remote is gone long ago ,been tring to hook up PIP and can't get the unaversal remote to do input channel. what can i do?it is a Motorola remote.

Username: Dixiechick

Can't get channels 00,90 or 91 to work thure VHS 00 will not come up at all. if i push input on universal I get 03.

Unregistered guest
Help! I have a RCA TV with a built in VCR and now the remote or any other remote is not working on the
TV or VCR. It works by manually putting it on or off
but when I need to record my shows I can't change the speed of the tape without a remote. Someone told me that I need a code to program the remote again.
Any ideas?

Bronze Member
Username: Silver007

Post Number: 18
HELP!

People keep putting advertisements on my mailbox. What can I do?

Unregistered guest
if anyone can help.. i have a RCA STEREO MONITOR TV..serial number:448621901..model:F25652BL,i need to know ,if the on button falls out how do i get the tv to turn on ? i have tried to push whatever is protruding from this hole and cannot get any results..yes, i have plugged it in before trying this ..what type of remote do i buy for it ??

Username: Violet_scribe

Syracuse, Ny Usa

help!
i was given a rca tv 25"inch model # F25652BL .. here's my problem it plays fine and then the picture "drops" and it then gets fuzzy.. then clears and plays fine..it does this quite a few times.... i have searched all over the back and can not find the vertical or horizontal buttons anywhere.. i hope they are not on the remote , because they lost it.. could you help me.. other than this , the tv plays wonderful...

Unregistered guest
on these tvs with input on 91, how does one record on a vcr?

Unregistered guest
on these rca tvs with input on 91, how does one record on a vcr? my vcr is a zenith, and i have no channels thru the vcr...also, i i only know how to record off ch 3...help

Unregistered guest
on these rca tvs with input on 91, how does one record on a vcr? my vcr is a zenith, and i have no channels thru the vcr...also, i i only know how to record off ch 3...help

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA 24" TV. I tried the yellow video cable and the S-Video cable. But for some reason, the TV won't receive the video signal from my DVD player. I think I am doing everything right. Pressing Input on the remote to Video. I tried all the channels. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Unregistered guest
Hi. I have a toshiba t.v model no cz19m21. i have an rca unviersal remote systemlink4. or also called model no. rcu403.i just bought a dd and when i hooked up the whole set i found out that i cannot change my t.v to video 1 to watch the dvd. so can u help me the problem please. thanking u guys in advance. bye.

ankita
Unregistered guest
I was gifted an RCA TV F25652BL but lost it's remote and so got a RCA Universal remote. It has an input button and channel 03 is enabled in the settings for VCR1. But still I cannot connect to my VCR and watch movies. What is the problem? Can anyone help me please?

RSDavis
Unregistered guest
I just bought a Toshiba TV, and I tried to program my RCA universal remote to work it. It does everything, except the input button does not work. So I can't change to Videos 1-3. Any ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us