What A Real Scamer Is

Username: Asshole

Post Number: 1
Dear Peter Jacobs,

Due to your interest in our revolutionary Dtv adapter that unlocks all the power of your
receivers, we have decided to give you a rundown and an update as to changes made at out
offices and send you the client testomonials that you asked for .

We are emailing you about the :p400: to tell you that we hav made some great new changes to
our ordering phone lines. Here are the changs we made.

Units are priced at an incredible $219 for singles and multipacks are at the lowest price
ever, call now to get hooked up without delay.

We now have a QUiCKY Sales LINE! This is the one and only line that is reserved solely for
Sales only, handled by our ace sales rep, Logan Wood, He will take your order on this line
and make it a breeze. We have now put a five minute order guarentee on this one and only
line, when you call , if you wait longer then 5 minutes to process your order, we give you
10% off the price of your order, one piece or multipack, you save big if we make you wait.
Any calls to the quicky sales line that are not for a new order, such as demanding
information or shipping details will be automatically hung up on after being told to call one
of our other lines. We reserve the right to cut off anyone who calls the quicky line and does
not have the intention on ordering immediatly.
The Quicky sales line phone number is 1-888-252-8509, REMEMBER, 10% off if you wait longer
then five minutes to process your order!

The Other Number for info before ordering is 1-888-252-8508 You may also order on this line,
but there is no five minute guarentee of 10% off with this line. We have a third number as
well for presales inquiries, this number is 1-800-462-9791, the third line is not at the same
office, it is an external line that is forwarded to operators in the sales and customer
service department of Hensang Imports.

Our Shipping Line is direct and not toll free like the rest of our ordering lines. The
shipping office number is 1-450-807-3821 The office is open from 9am until 6pm,Eastern
standard time, Weekdays.

Hensang Corp has broken all records for customer satisfaction and prime service with support
for the revolutionary :p400: dtv receiver conversion adapter. We wanted to mail you with just
a few of the many testimonials from our hundreds of satisfied clients. This incredible unit
is responsible for taking satellite testing and viewing pleasure to the next level with a
spectacular electronic self powered device that takes under a minute to install and provides
you with an endless stream of freetv.

You all know what the :p400: is and how it works from our previous emails we have sent to you
, now we are proud to show you a few of the testimonials taken over our customer service line
as well as our internal shipping department email inbox.

Now for the good words of praise from real people just like you.

Dear Hensang

You guys are cool as hell, I finally got the adapter, it works like you said and I even put
up 2 more lnb's so now I have three working on my hdtv ird and it is working like a charm. I
am so happy to have my football again and ppv, this thing is crazy, I hope it works smooth
like this forever, but I know you guys will support me if anything happens in the future, so
I am not worried about being without tv. Thanks again.
Sportsphan86

Dear Richie,

Thanks for the four units, they came in on Friday, it took a little long but it was worth the
wait, I will be telling all my buddies out her about you guys, do I give them the same phone
number as I ordered from or another? I am truly amazed, I thought it was all a big scam until
I got these in my hands and me and my family are watching open tv again. Take care guys my
friends will be in touch.
crazyhankdss

Jackie,

You guys deserve some serious props for saving us all from boredom. I tried dishnet and other
stuff and it was always going down, finally you come along with this adapter and we are back
in the game watching the boobtube dave style. All I can say is thumbs up, you can use this if
you want in your emails. I am telling all my friends and guys at work about you, your phone
center will be ringing off the hook now that I am so happy with this new little toy. I will
call you for more this week.

dsspimp

Dear Craig,

This is insane guys, it actually works, sorry I was so sceptic, I take back any negative
things I said, I was just believing what people were saying on some forums and now I know
those people were just trying to hurt your business and they were not real customers. I am
100% real and I know that you guys are the best thing to ever happen to dave fans. Long live
free tv.

Ok this is it, you did it, you have my full attention now, I am watching 596 right now and
things could not get any better, I lost over one thousand dollars to websites who promised me
a p4 fix and never delivered, you guys actually came through, I just feel kind of angry that
it took me over a thousand dollars to others to find out that you are the only place who has
a fully open fix and actually is telling the truth. We are going to be making an order for
twenty pieces later this week, I am just collecting the money from the guys around here
before I call you back.

Oh my god, I got my back, football, hbo, showtime, ppv, this is too crazy, it actually
works, hensang rules.

Craig,

Did you get my order for ten pieces that I left with Tim? I want you to send via fedex this
time if possible, I need them by the end of the week. I could not be more satisfied and this
sure as heck beats loading and unlooping cards every day like back in the day with the
hucards. My friend is using it with a p5 and I am using it with my p4, so your product seems
to run perfectly without any glitches or problems, if you want a good review , I will put one
up on my site as long as you can give me a nice discount on my next bulk order. Thanks again.

I really wish you guys could advance the unit so that we could use multiple irds with one
adapter. It is working perfectly now, I am more then happy with you guys. I am an electrician
and I think I am going to work on your adapter to find a way to use it on more then one ird.
Now I am ok with the fact that I need more then one adapter to use multiple irds. It would
just be a bonus. Thanks again and it is great what you guys are doing, keep it up and don't
let the nasty competitors trash talk get you down, your product rocks and does what you say
it does. Nobody can match what you guys have, not yet at least. I will call you guys this
week.

These are just a few of the emails and calls that we received from our current customers.
Call us Right now to order your :p400: and join the ranks of our hundreds of overwhelmed
customers.

Sincerly yours
Li Cheng
HenSang Imports
1-888-252-8509 Quicky order line, NEW ORDERS ONLY, 5 minutes order or 10% off. All other
calls to this line will be hung up on immediatly. This is reserved for new customers ready to
order, as to cancel out the long waiting that many of you have experienced while placing an
order.

1-888-252-8508 Questions, comments, orders (takes longer then quicky sales line, great for
those of you that can not read and understand our product or emails.
1-800-462-9791 Second Question and comment line, call this one if prior line is busy.

If you are calling about shipping issues or for your tracking information please
Call HenSang Directly at their Office Number Listed here.

1-450-807-3821 HenSang Imports SHIPPING DEPARTMENT

Anonymous

Well if you're tired of it....Then stop posting it!!!

just bs from applebee
Unregistered guest
Ya applebee you dave mole.............get lost

P W
Unregistered guest
NOT GETTING ANY TAKERS....TOO BAD

Punjabi Da
Unregistered guest
I have one of those suckers and Im watching
ORIENTAL P0RN

It really works
Unregistered guest
yA I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH APPLEBEE IS HE JUST CANT STAND PEEPS TO WATCH DAVE, HES GOT TO TRY AND DISCREDIT ALL SITES INCLUDDING this one)sathouse.com.pa) with no proof whats so ever.
Peeps go to the site were 9000 memebers stay. Read the post on there forums to back up claim they have a activation fix right now. There very very busy with all the orders but if your a little patient the BIG GUY will get to you.

pineapple
Unregistered guest
********** APPLEBEE'S ..ENDING ************

Wow......Im so glad applebee has finally been banned from this site and that everything related to applebee has been wiped away...
In case any applebee attempts to make a comeback ..... just send them here......http://www.twerked.com/%7Esplice/advice

So have a nice day !!

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Sorry.....this is the site....lol

http:/www.twerked.com/~splice/advice

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
I haven't been banned!...but am glad to see all the nonsense threads about me deleted!

BTW...I was "pineapple" and "PW",not you fakes!

Applebee3
Unregistered guest
Who knows who the "real" applebee is/was? I'm not - just having fun provoking idiots into a lather. And "real applebee", I see you're unregistered just like me...

pineapple
Unregistered guest
"the real applebee".......What a jerk !! .....you never stop ! ......You're the reason this site went to the dogs ....
If you have any decency left .... get the fu-ck away from here !!

applebee
Unregistered guest

Well ...... I know the original and authentic* applebee is me .

Estonian Applebee
Unregistered guest
applebee: you're a funny guy. The point is to have a sense of humour about all this nonsense. I, formerly Applebee3, am going to use a new nick: "Estonian Applebee"

applebee
Unregistered guest

BTW ...... my fellow applebees......if we are going to coexist, lets do it on respectful and harmonious terms..........

applebee
Unregistered guest

BTW.....my fellow applebees......dont go to that pineapple's infamous link !!!
I went there .... and you dont want to see what I saw.....lol

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
why do you need to steal,copy and use my nick...be creative,use the other half of your brain...think of one on your own... I get blamed for all your BS..

and applebee(TM)...U are a fake and NOT authentic

Lets talk about DSS,sports,politics...do not be jerk offs and impersonate me,and then post as if U were me,and only talk about me...get real..

applebee
Unregistered guest
the "real" applebee.......
Why are U such a selfish schmuck .... Why cant there be other applebees besides U .....U do not own that username ....U stole it from those filthy food joints....
and why do U have to be such a party spoiler....lol on U !!

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
well since U feel that we should share my nick,then how about U sharing your credit card number with me also!...c'mon don't be selfish!...laughs on you now pal!

applebee
Unregistered guest

Deal !! .........I'll share my credit card number .... and also give U an all open P5 .....if u get the fu-ck outta here .......

Flip
Unregistered guest
Moron why don't you learn to spell.

tired scammer etc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us