NO Samsung HL-Pxx74w series!! Longer Wait Likely for HD2+ Chip Sets

Username: Jegnyc

Post Number: 3
THIS JUST IN!! Samsung customer service reps have told me that Samsung is unlikely to produce the "74" series (hl-pxx74w) at all. Rather, they are likely to only release the "77" series (built-in HDTV tuner (possibly), but they have no target date for release at this time. Anyone know otherwise? Many of the posts have indicated insider knowledge of shipment of "74" series by the end of October. What is the truth??

Anonymous

Dang! Why don't you post this same message in a few more places!

Post Number: 4
just trying to get a response with some substantive information.

Anonymous

You must be a Sony scumbag buttboy marketing grunt for posting this false rumor. How is that for a response!

TommyV
Unregistered guest
It's in Tweeter's computers. 56" $4,199. End of Oct.

Post Number: 6
Updated info...spoke with Samsung level 2 customer service rep....was informed that table top version of hl-p5685w series should begin shipping by mid-november....he was not sure what the number would be "74" or "77" or what the other features would be.

Scott Smetana
Unregistered guest
Jay-
Every Samsung service rep will tell you something different - just like Sprint PCS reps. I've been given many different answers about the 74 series. I believe it is alive and HOPEFULLY will be able to see it at the end of Oct.

Username: Mchuckp

Post Number: 3
Someone at AVSforums posted that they know someone inside Samsung and said the opposite. The 74 series is to hit stores in late Oct or Nov and the 77 series will not happen. At least not anytime soon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us