Burn in and hdtv programing

Username: Chiathomas

Post Number: 1
on a widescreen set will my regular tv shows have black bars on side? I have regular directv will my reception be worse on a widescreen? Is burn out a problem? Is there a tv that you can see from the sides? I have a philips 60in 8yrs old have never been happy with it. I need one that has a good picture on regular tv do not watch dvd. If I get one with progressive scan will I need a dvd player? What does a dvd player have to do with a tv? Money IS an object!!!!!!

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
on a widescreen set will my regular tv shows have black bars on side? ---Yes

I have regular directv will my reception be worse on a widescreen? ---No since you are already used to a 60" picture

Is burn out a problem? ---Do you mean burn-in? Only on a rear projection CRT or Plasma display. Bulbs eventually burn-out such as those in an LCD or DLP display.

Is there a tv that you can see from the sides? ---How far to the sides?

I have a philips 60in 8yrs old have never been happy with it. ---Then you will likely not be happy with a new widescreen either.

I need one that has a good picture on regular tv do not watch dvd. ---The smaller the screen the better SD tv looks.

If I get one with progressive scan will I need a dvd player? ---Only if you watch DVD;s since you don't then no.

What does a dvd player have to do with a tv?--- Nothing at all if you do not watch them.

Money IS an object!!!!!! ---You should have married for money and not love.

xvxvxvx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us