Samsung HT-DL200P

zz
Anybody have any information on this HTiB? I've been seeing it on Sears.com and it seems like it has quite a few features.

Any information much appreciated.

Paid a visit to Sears. My interest was to try my DVD+R and DVD+RW home movie on some players. The HT-DL200R played both. I am still shopping as I only need a player, I do not wish to purchase a system.

Daniel Cam
Where can i find the region free codes for this dvd?

I recently purchased an HT-DL200R, and I'm mostly happy. Sound is great on the DVDs that I've been able to play. However, I haven't been able to play the extended version of The Lord of the Rings. When I put any of the four DVDs in, the system would indicate "LOADING" for a minute or more, then would show "NO DISK." I've confirmed that the DVDs will play on other players, so it must be the system. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to fix it?

This is a great HTIB. I just bought it today from sears for 225.00. The video and sound is amazing even from just the s-video connection. The dialogue and music is crisp and the bass is good enough. It also supports mp3 playback. Sears is having a 10% off electronic sale this weekend so get there quick. Build quality of this system is also excellent.

I bought Samsung HT-DL200P but couldn't get any sound from it. do you have any advise for me?
I would really appreciate any feedback; I am about to give up!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us