Onkyo HTS650 VS Harman Kardon HKTS10

Anonymous
Can anyone help me decide which one should I buy?

Onkyo HTS650 = 499$
Harman Kardon HKTS10 + Onkyo TXSR500 = 597$

Thanks

Anonymous
The Onkyo receiver looks to be the same in both. I have no idea how the HK speakers sound, but the 650 speakers are pretty good for a system of less than 1,000. The 150W powered sub is nice and the speakers are larger than most HTIBs.

Sam G
I've tried HKTS5 sounds good, HKTS10 is higher & better modle. But I'd suggest go for the Onkyo speakers, cause they r sonically matched for their receivers. Even if the size is big it responds to full range of frequencies.

Scooby Doos Dad
The envelope please...

And the winner is....

ONYKO HT-650

I hafta say go Onkyo ht-650, it really kicks !! at any price !! I think it makes the BOSE company look like a sham. Buy it, you'll like it.

I just bought the Onkyo HTS650. Hooked up properly w/ Opti it sounds real sweet. I wouldn't change it for anything... It also depends on what kind of sound your looking for. Dolby Digital when used w/ a nice DVD player sounds real good. Also consider your room space and how the surround sound will be placed, important.. Hope this has been helpful....

Larry
What U Guys Think About Bose Speakers?

Anonymous
I am not a big fan of the home theater Acoustimass set but if you are looking for floor standing speakers, The Bose 701's are the best way for you to go. Yes they might be a little expensive but it is worth it. The prices are going down, so you might be able to get them for less than $800.
About the sound, I have listened to JBL,Boston Acoustics, Klipsh and many other high end floorstanding speakers that are more expensive than the BOSE 701's but, in my opinion, none of them can even even come close to the rich sound produced by the 701's.

Jack Johnson
Hook up a decent receiver to the 701's and you have a live concert in your own home
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us