RCA Home Theatre System RT2360

Ron
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a good entry level system? Walmart carries it for $168.

I appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Thanks,
Ron

http://www.rca.com/product/viewdetail/0,2588,PI700631-CI700018,00.html?

James D.
Hi Ron,

Yes, this is a fairly decent entry level system. I actually have one set up right now and seems to work well. However, I have replaced the front left and right channels with my own Advent speakers, as well as added an extra self powered subwoofer. But even before the additions/changes, the system sounded well. It doesn't pack much punch in the sub for just stereo sound, however it does punch well in the Doby Digital and DTS modes, as well as the DSP upmix modes.

In General, this system offers many features that are normally only found in higher end systems, such as s-video in for each input to allow for quick audio/video changing, custom speaker balances for each input, etc.

Hope this helps!

James

Brad H.
I just recently bought that same system, and I have my dvd player connected to it thru s-video, av, and digital audio coaxil cable, but when i switch it to dvd/coax nothing happens, and in the speaker display the top left and right are flashing.
I can only get sound if i select dvd/anl.

I have everything hooked up right, is it just a problem with my dvd player?

The coaxial cable i used is a Phillips that has the gold plated connectors.

Any ideas?

Thanks Brad H.

Brad H.
nevermind i got it to work.
I had to switch audio setting on dvd player.
damn im dumb. lolol

Username: Styrker

Post Number: 1
Does this system support pro-logic 2?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us