Surround sound Setup help

Username: Andremedia

Post Number: 1
Hey Everyone, first of all its my first time on this forum and i just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Andranik and im from LA. I just recently bought a new house and the previous owners were kind enough to leave me a set of 5 Bose indoor cube speakers and 2 bose outdoor speakers. I have never setup a home theater system before so i was hoping that you guys might be of help. The house is already wired for the surround, i just goto move a couple of the wires in my attic just got get a better setup, i have attached a diagram of what i think the room setup with the speakers should look like and a in progress remodel photos. Ideally what i want to do is setup a 2 zone system where i can use the indoor (5) and outdoor (2) separate from each other. can you guys let me know what i need in order to make this happen? Since i already have the speakers i dont want to invest and buy new ones, so as much as you might hate bose speakers please help me out here by giving me advice as to what i can do with what i already have. I need to know which receiver will work with the bose speakers and also maybe have a 3d/airplay capabilities as well.

Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us