Problem with Denon AVR1910 - Help please

Username: Jamgeoal1

Post Number: 1
I'm quite new to the home theatre scene, I bought a 1910 about 18 months after reading various reviews and its mated to a B&W speaker package. I got it set up and was working well and delivering as advertised.
I moved house a few months ago and reconnected the unit to a lower res tv (Smasung 720p) while we decided what went where in the new place. I got it to work fine. A few weeks ago however the unit just completed ceased to provide either an audio or video output. Its connected to a ps3 and sky hd box.

I thought my young son might have been fiddling with the remote and altered some settings but left it because I was going to move it into another room and reconnect it to the original Samsung 1080p screen.

This I am now in the process of doing so have reset the box and gone through the set up but I just cannot get either a picture or signal. Has anyone come across this as a failure previously or should I redouble my efforts to set it up again?

Would appreciate your help as wife is out and Im supposed to be painting now not 'fiddling with the hifi' as she likes to call it!

Its driving me nuts - Please help!

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 431
Try other hdmi cable out of Denon to tv
Or check Denon on other sources if repair needed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?